A boutique, personal experience in groups of maximum 12 guests, where the crew gives you the attention and time you need to have a great time.
Coral Sea Dreaming is a unique 2 days / 1 night live aboard experience with access to over 25 moorings spread over the best reefs Cairns has to offer.
Proud to be the owner of one of the very few introductory night diving licences in Australia, we offer both certified and introductory diving, as well as dive courses and stunning snorkeling sites.
Coral Sea Dreaming is an experience of a lifetime and we would love for you to come share your Coral Sea Dreams with us!!
About This Deal
Day 1: Trip out to the reef
Stop At: Great Barrier Reef, Cairns, Queensland Australia
- Depart from Cairns at 8am, sail off into paradise of Far North Queensland and the Great Barrier Reef.
- Enjoy morning tea and snacks on the way, and get to know the crew and other passengers.
- Explore the wonders of the Great Barrier reef in guided dives by our instructors, or snorkel the shallow coral gardens.
- Look out of turtles, hundreds of colorful species of tropical fish, reef sharks, a huge variety of amazing coral and so much more.
- Take a break for lunch on board, and then do some more diving or snorkeling or simply relax.
- Laze on the deck and watch the sunset as you prepare for the night dive - we are one of the few places in Australia that can take you night diving even if you are not a certified diver!
- Witness the completely transformed Reef come alive at night, and see the wonderful sea creatures you won't see during the day!
- Sit back and relax with a drink in your hand, exchanging stories with fellow passengers.
Duration: 1 day
• Lunch: The lunch is prepared onboard and you can expect a selection of cold cuts, fresh vegetables and tropical fruit.
• Dinner: Onboard freshly cooked delicious meal.
Accommodation included: Double beds in private cabins or single bunk beds.
Day 2: More diving and trip back
Stop At: Great Barrier Reef, Cairns, Queensland Australia
- Wake up on the reef and watch the sun rise from the ocean.
- Enjoy a continental breakfast outside, enjoying the tropical breeze and a priceless view onto the Reef.
- Time for some more diving or snorkeling as we move between different locations!
- Have lunch, restore your energy and enjoy the journey back to Cairns against the backdrop of the beautiful mountain ranges.
- Arrive in the Cairns marina around 4pm and get ready for a night out! :)
Duration: 10 hours
• Breakfast: Continental breakfast with spreads, breads, yoghurt and cereals.
No accommodation included on this day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Diving within 24 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Minimum 4 years of age for guests
- Minimum 12 years of age for introductory day diving activities
- Introductory night divers must complete at least one day dive to show competency to on board certified instructor before being able to partake in any night diving activities
- All guests must complete an on board medical form prior to completing in water activities. Ticking yes to any of the questions may prevent participation.
- The skipper will decide on the best reef locations visited during the tour dependent on tidal and weather conditions
- Private cabins are priced as per twin share. Sole use is available at quoted price
- $40 per person EMC is payable on board for the tour. This covers all reef taxes, port and fuel levies
- Merchandise also available to purchase on board
- Coral Sea Dreaming cancellation policy applies
- You can book and pay for diving on our website or on-board the boat, so no need to decide now what dives you would like to do. No experience is required however a medical must be completed by all snorkelers and divers before participating in these activities. This will be sent through to you with your booking confirmation (Certain medical conditions eg asthma and diabetes may preclude a person from diving only – please book a recreational dive medical for clearance of these conditions prior to boarding at Cairns 24 hour Medical Centre) See medical questionnaire below, to be completed on-board. If you answer yes to any items here (excluding 22 & 24) and intend to scuba dive please complete a recreational dive medical. Item Condition Yes No 1 Asthma or wheezing 2 Brain, spinal cord or nervous disorder 3 Chest surgery 4 Chronic bronchitis or persistent chest complaint 5 Chronic sinus conditions 6 Diabetes mellitus (sugar diabetes) 7 Ear surgery 8 Epilepsy 9 Fainting, seizures or blackouts 10 Heart disease of any kind 11 Collapsed lung 12 Recurrent ear problem when flying 13 Tuberculosis or another long-term lung disease 14 Breathlessness 15 Chronic ear discharge or infection 16 High blood pressure 17 Other illness or major operation in the last 12 months 18 Perforated eardrum 19 Are you currently taking any prescribed medicine or drug (excluding oral contraceptive) 20 Have you ingested any alcohol within 8 hours prior to diving? 21 Are you pregnant? 22 Do you wear contact lenses? 23 Are you flying within 12 hours? 24 Do you understand that concealment of any condition incompatible with safe diving might put your life or health at risk? Snorkeling is unlimited and all our sites are close to the reef and safe with minimal currents. All dive and snorkel equipment is included in the tour cost as well as all meals, snacks, linen etc. This tour is not suitable for people with mobility issues or non-swimmers or children under the age of 4 years.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Overnight accommodation
- Light refreshments
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Restroom on board
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- EMC payable on board (AU$40 per person)
- Diving. Single and packages available to purchase on board for both introductory and certified divers
Cairns Marlin Marina, 1 Spence St, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Coral Sea Dreaming in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.