Blue Mountains private tours from Sydney, exclusively for your group of 1-7 guests. Visit cliff-top lookouts for stunning views of the mountains, including some of the quieter spots. Choose to take a scenic walk suited to your ability, or experience the train and cablecar attractions at Scenic World. This tour also includes an optional visit to a wildlife park in the west of Sydney, where you can get up close to iconic Australian animals.
About This Deal
You will be picked up from your accommodation in Sydney CBD at 7.30am. It’s approximately 2-hours to the main sightseeing area in the Blue Mountains and there is often a stop made about halfway in a small village for a coffee break (at own expense).
The first viewpoint stop is in the Wentworth Falls area, where you will see the expansive valleys the Blue Mountains region is known for. From here, it’s a short drive to the Katoomba area, where many of the most well-known viewpoints are located. You have the option to visit Scenic World – with activities including cable cars, a steep train ride into the valley and a boardwalk through a section of rainforest (entrance fee additional - AU$35 per adult). Alternatively, you can take a longer walk along the cliff-top, which offers scenic views and passes Katoomba Falls and Cascades (walking time approx. 45-minutes, medium grade).
After Scenic World or the cliff-top walk, arrive at Echo Point, the most well-known vantage point for views of the famous Three Sisters rock formation. Hear the Aboriginal Dreaming story of their creation and take in the sweeping panorama of the Jamison Valley.
Lunch (at own expense) is in the picturesque neighboring village of Leura, which has a good range of boutique shops, cafes and restaurants. Most food requirements can be catered for. Your guide will suggest a suitable venue based on your preferences and make a reservation if required.
After lunch, head down to the western suburbs of Sydney for a visit to Featherdale Wildlife Park (entrance fee applies - AU$28 per adult). The park’s focus is on Aussie animals. You can get a photo with a koala (at additional cost), feed a kangaroo and discover the unique nature of Australian fauna.
From here, travel back to the city center. Return to Sydney CBD by road with hotel drop-off or by public ferry along the Parramatta River and Sydney Harbour (ticket price not included, AU$8.90 per adult) and make your own way back from the ferry terminal to your hotel. Return time is approximately 5pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Child seats available on request, and required for children under seven years old
- If you would like to visit Scenic World, please indicate at the time of booking, as during peak periods pre-booking is required
- Tour operates in all weather conditions, as long as safe to do so. Weather in the Blue Mountains is changeable and clear views cannot be guaranteed. The itinerary may be altered on the day due to weather or traffic conditions.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Sydney CBD hotels only
- Small-group private tour
- Meals and refreshments
- Entrance to Featherdale Wildlife Park (Optional activity. AU$28 per adult and AU$16 per child, payable on the day.
- Entrance fee Scenic World (Optional) AU$40 per adult and AU$30 per child, payable on the day.
- Optional ferry return (AU$12.00 per adult, AU$7.00 per child)
- For pickup from other areas, or if unsure if your location is within Sydney CBD, please contact supplier before booking
Sydney, Sydney, New South Wales
Traveler pickup is offered
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Country Trails Private Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.