Cruise into the Coorong National Park, pass through locks and barrages and past the mouth of the Murray River. Along the way see a Coorong seal colony, take a guided bush tucker walk, dig for cockles. Your 2.5 -hour cruise includes morning or afternoon tea and offers spectacular scenery and the opportunity to get up-close to the native wildlife.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Coorong National Park, Meningie, South Australia 5264 Australia
Storm Boy country
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: The Goolwa Barrage, Barrage Road, Goolwa, South Australia Australia
Travel through the Goolwa Lock
Stop At: Murray Mouth, Goolwa, South Australia 5001 Australia
Pass the exit to the sea for Australias longest river
Duration: 10 minutes
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Morning or Afternoon tea
- Live commentary on board
- National Park fees
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Coorong National Park
- Entry/Admission - Murray Mouth
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Cruise the Coorong in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.