Join us as we take you to where the city-meets-suburbia jungle of Chippendale and Redfern. Starting amongst the newly renovated Old Clare Hotel and recently completed Central Park, the tour snakes away from the main Parramatta Road into a host of quirky art galleries and shops. With a caffeine stop at a rustic café/bakery in between.
The tour eventually phases from Chippendale into the Redfern leg of the tour into poignant walks amongst the Aboriginal street murals to reflect on the historical course of Australia’s Indigenous affairs in urban communities. There are also hidden-away businesses to be discovered, including the infinitely-entertaining interior design shops, and an authentically-homely gelateria!
Ticket price includes a coffee.
About This Deal
Embark on a walking tour of two of Sydney’s most up-and-coming and sough-after neighbourhoods: Chippendale and Redfern.
Begin your 3-hour tour at the newly renovated Old Clare Hotel and explore Central Park — a recently completed mixed-use development featuring boutique stores, restaurants and ample open space.
Continue away from Parramatta Road into the heart of bohemian Chippendale, strolling among quirky shops and art galleries. Along the way stop for some coffee at a local cafe and savour some people-watching as you sip.
Eventually you’ll reach Redfern, known for its Aboriginal culture and street murals highlighting the historical course of Australia’s indigenous peoples in urban communities. Discover hidden-away shops, including some highly entertaining interior design spaces, as you go.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers (unless requested)
- Must be 18-years-old or older to drink
- Please advise of any dietary requirements when booking (we need at least 48 hours notice)
- Involves a moderate amount of walking
- Due to uneven surfaces, we don't recommend this tour for anyone with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Tours run rain or shine
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
The Old Clare Hotel, 1 Kensington St, Chippendale NSW 2008, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Culture Scouts Pty Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.