Curlew Escape is a luxurious, spacious, sailing yacht on which you can enjoy sailing on the lovely Moreton Bay. The islands are a few hours sail away giving the perfect mix of time under sail and at anchor swimming, snorkeling or exploring the islands.
Uniquely at 4.3m wide the cockpit has a folding drop-leaf table around which 10 people can comfortably dine.
With its hydraulic swimming platform, Curlew Escape offers all the convenience, space and comfort of a motor yacht, with the quiet and tranquility of a sailing yacht.
This Curlew Escape charter is fully customisable with complete flexibility on departure time, destination and return time. Our skipper will work with you for the perfect day out on the water for your celebration. Choose your departure and return times, destination and the activities you want to do.
About This Deal
Once we leave the dock we will raise the sails and sail to a destination in eastern Moreton Bay. This takes about two to three hours, depending on destination and start time, aiming to arrive around 11am. This is an immersive sailing experience. Do as little or as much as you want under the care of our RYA Yacht Master Offshore certified skippers.
Wildlife you may see include dolphins, sea turtles, dugongs, ospreys and sea life.
Once we arrive, we will drop anchor and lower the swimming platform. We have towels, snorkels and goggles onboard. Enjoy a swim and/or a snorkel before lunch.
Lunch is BYO. The yacht has two fridges to store your drinks and food. Enjoy lunch around the shaded cockpit table (8-10 people) or dine downstairs in the saloon dining area (8 people).
After lunch, go ashore in the dinghy. On-shore facilities and activities include beach shelter, beach cricket, frisbee and soccer.
We will then sail home and disembark in Manly.
As this is a private charter we can adapt the destination and the itinerary. Other wonderful sailing destinations are Tangalooma with wreck snorkelling and the Sand Hills, both on Moreton Island.
• Moreton Bay Region, Moreton Bay Region, Brisbane Region, Queensland
• Moreton Island, Moreton Island, Brisbane Region, Queensland
• Tangalooma Wrecks, Moreton Island, Queensland 4025 Australia
• North Stradbroke Island, North Stradbroke Island, Redland City, Brisbane Region, Queensland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Child and Infant Life Jackets available
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Curlew Escape operates in accordance with the tour industry Covid Safe plan.
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- All Fees and Taxes
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Beach Shelter
- Alcoholic Beverages
1 Wyvernleigh Cl, Manly QLD 4179, Australia
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/20/2020 - 1/20/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Curlew Escape in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.