Since its release in 1993 The Dead Arm Shiraz has received hundreds of accolades from wine critics and judges all over the world. This vertical masterclass offers the opportunity to delve into the history of this outstanding wine.
About This Deal
Since its release in 1993 The Dead Arm Shiraz has received hundreds of accolades from wine critics and judges all over the world. This vertical masterclass offers the opportunity to delve into the history of this outstanding wine, whilst being skilfully guided through each back-vintage sample, matched to a cheese tasting plate.
At the conclusion of the masterclass you receive a current vintage bottle of The Dead Arm Shiraz, presented in a gift box and signed by the winemaker, fourth generation family member Chester Osborn.
This experience is hosted in the d'Arenberg original stables, built circa 1880 and faithfully restored by the Osborn Family in 2008. Inside this historic building visitors are invited to explore the quirky labels, McLaren Vale Geology, viticultural practices and winemaking philosophies.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- As alcohol is served participants must be a minimum 18 years of age, not suitable for children
- There is a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 20 participants per class.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- 1-hour Masterclass including wine tastings
- Current vintage bottle of 'The Dead Arm' Shiraz signed by the winemaker
- Individual Cheese tasting plate
- Transportation to/from attractions
d'Arenberg McLaren Vale
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the d'Arenberg in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.