One of the most significant wineries in McLaren Vale, d’Arenberg was established in 1912 when Joseph Osborn, a teetotaler and director of Thomas Hardy and Sons, sold his stable of prize winning horses to purchase the property that now houses the winery, cellar door and d’Arry’s Verandah Restaurant. Today, fourth generation family member Chester makes distinctive wines using traditional methods both in the vineyard and the winery. With over 60 wines and 25 different grape varieties, you’re sure to find something you’ll love.
About This Deal
A hands on, interactive experience where you play winemaker, then take home a bottle of your favourite blend.
Working with three barrel samples of single vineyard wine, each with distinctive flavours, you are guided through the blending process to create your own personalised Shiraz. The physical work is done, the picking, fermenting, foot treading and basket pressing, now you have the opportunity to create something truly unique.
Once you’ve selected your final blend, you bottle a 750ml sample and take home to show off to your friends.
• d'Arenberg, Osborn Rd, McLaren Vale, South Australia 5171 Australia
• Wine - Wine Tasting
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Wine blending class
- Sample bottle of your blend
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Osborn Road, Osborn Rd, McLaren Vale SA 5171, Australia
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the d'Arenberg in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.