Come with us on a relaxed full day out and discover why Byron Bay is only a small town but has over 2 millions visitors per year! Byron and Bangalow are laid back destinations, so they are best enjoyed with an unhurried, free spirit. We like to go with the flow of the day, spending time where needed and moving along when it's necessary. It’s a day trip away, we love it and you will too.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Farm, 11 Ewingsdale Road, Byron Bay, New South Wales Australia
Great place for a coffee break. Look at the farm animals. Eat some good food. Walk around the farm and see how they grow what is eaten in the restaurant and bakery.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cape Byron Lighthouse, Cape Byron Walking Track, Byron Bay, New South Wales 2481 Australia
Located at Australia's easternmost point, Cape Byron Lighthouse offers a great vantage point. Dolphins, turtles and whales (if the season is right) can be seen from here. Great walks can be enjoyed.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Byron Bay, Byron Bay, Byron Shire, New South Wales
Have lunch, wander the shops, sit on the beach. Time to do as you please.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bangalow, Bangalow, Byron Shire, New South Wales
Quaint town to enjoy a coffee break and relax. Walk the street and look at the federation style buildings. Eclectic mix of shops to be enjoyed.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
- Lunch - Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Snacks not provided. It's up to you where and what you'd like enjoy eating
10 to 11 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Dear Australia, in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.