With everything from coffee to a seasonal lunch, as well as some delicious beers or wines, cocktails, and delectable nibbles along the way, this food tour will introduce you to some of the best food and beverages in Brisbane. It includes visits to four unique Brisbane venues, on a small-group private tour. Your knowledgeable guide will tell you all about the food you’re eating, plus the Brisbane food scene, and a little about the areas you visit so you get much more than just the food on your plate.
Brisbane is truly a foodie city on the rise and is evolving into one of Australia’s hot spots for both casual and fine dining. It is no wonder when you consider the amazing variety and quality of local produce surrounding the city. This is why doing a food experience in Brisbane is a must!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Delectable Tours, Brisbane, Queensland Australia
Led by a local, knowledgable host, you will be guided on a unqiue journey of Brisbane and its local foodie delights. Your tour includes coffee tastings paired with a local sweet delight, a seafood-based lunch full of local flavours, cheese platter paired with Queensland beers or wines & a locally inspired cocktail.
Duration: 5 hours
Pass By: Story Bridge, Main Street, Brisbane, Queensland 4160 Australia
You will drive over the iconic Story Bridge, taking in the unique vistas and be told about its history and importance to the city.
Stop At: Kangaroo Point Cliffs Park, River Terrace Kangaroo Point, Brisbane, Queensland Australia
On the way to your lunch stop, you will have the opportunity to take in some of the best views of the Brisbane River and the city. This will also give you a perspective of what Brisbane once was.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- Looking after our customers and ensuring they feel as comfortable as possible is our primary focus, so we are also making a few changes. We acknowledge our role in communicating, promoting and maintaining safe practice and have developed a Covid safe plan to guide our practices moving forward.
- Small group tour
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Delectable Tours
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your hotel or accommodation for the experience (within 10km of CBD).
Simply let us know where you are staying upon booking.
4 hours 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Delectable Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.