Wander through the sanctuary at your leisure and see the animals' daytime habits; sleeping in their dens, sun baking, play fighting or fossicking for food. On one of our day keeper tours, an experienced guide will lead you through the sanctuary, giving you a greater understanding of this unique animal and the Devils@Cradle conservation programs, and allowing you the chance to view these extraordinary animals up close.
What You'll Get
Our guided tours commence inside the interpretation centre with a brief introduction to the three species managed in the sanctuary and short DVD presentation. Once outside, the experienced guide will lead a walk around the breeding facility, providing information about the biology, and behaviours of these species. The guide will also discuss the threats to these species in the wild and what Devils@Cradle is doing to help as part of its conservation programs. Visitors will have the opportunity to observe these animals throughout the sanctuary during the tour, and are also welcome to self-guide both before and after their selected tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A small amount of walking is involved. Some uneven surfaces present within the sanctuary
- Operates in all weather conditions and a large portion is outdoors, we recommend dressing appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Local guide
- Free onsite parking for visitors
- Hotel pickup and drop-off - guests are required to make their own way to Devils@Cradle.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Devils@Cradle in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.