Fully Inclusive Tour with No More to Pay!! Maximum 16 People!!
• Scenic World Rides (Skyway, Railway, Cableway and a walk in the Temperate Rainforest)
• Amazing Views of the Three Sisters, Jamison Valley and Megalong Valley
• Lunch ( 6 tasty options to choose from including vegetarian with a soft drink, tea or coffee)
• Featherdale Wildlife Park Entry
• Ferry return to Circular Quay where tour concludes (Ferry not included as of 1st April 2020)
• Luxury Mercedes Sprinter Bus Maximum 16 People!!
Diamond Tours is a Fully Inclusive Tour no more to Pay!! Our Blue Mountains Tours are small Group Mercedes Benz Sprinter Maximum 16 People. We visit locations away from the large coaches taking the opportunity to enjoy a beautiful day out.
Please Note as of the 1st April 2020 the Ferry is not included in the price of the tour.
You will have the option of taking the ferry $10 (at own expense) or be dropped back to the City
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Anzac Bridge, Victoria Road Pyrmont, Sydney, New South Wales 2009 Australia
Travel on the ANZAC bridge with views of the Harbour and Habour Bridge.
Pass By: Blue Mountains, Katoomba, New South Wales 2780 Australia
Drive through Katoomba towards the Three Sisters
Stop At: The Three Sisters, Echo Point road Echo Point, Katoomba, New South Wales 2780 Australia
See the beautiful Three Sister at the closest view called Echo Point
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Scenic World Blue Mountains, Corner Violet Street & Cliff Drive, Katoomba, New South Wales 2780 Australia
Rides the Skyway, CableWay and Railway with a walk in the Rainforest
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lincoln's Rock, 51 Little Switzerland Dr, Blue Mountains National Park, New South Wales 2782 Australia
Beautiful views with no Fence line or barricades
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Lapstone Hotel, 15 Great Western Hwy, Blaxland NSW 2774, Australia
Lunch included in the tour. We have a seven option menu to choose from including vegetarian.
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Diamond Tours - Luxury Personalised Day Tours, 30 Pitt St, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Maximium 16 People in our Luxury Mercedes Sprinter
Stop At: Featherdale Sydney Wildlife Park, 217 - 229 Kildare Rd Doonside, Blacktown, New South Wales 2767 Australia
Largest collection of Australian Animal big and small. Feed the wallabies or take a photo with a Koala.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Scenic World Rides (Skyway, Railway, Cableway and walk in the Rainforest Valued $46 Per Person
- Lunch ( 6 options to choose from including vegetarian with a glass of soft drink tea or coffee)
- Featherdale Wildlife Park Included Valued at $32 Per Person
- Ferry Ride (as of 1st April 2020 ferry not included)
- Luxury Mercedes Maximium 16 People!!
- National Park Fees
- All Inclusive!! No more to Pay!!
- Small Bus only 16 People. Not a Large coach
- Entry/Admission - Scenic World Blue Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Lincoln's Rock
- Entry/Admission - Featherdale Sydney Wildlife Park
- Ferry as of 1st April 2020
Sydney NSW, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Please select a hotel from the list, if you do not select a hotel we will pick you up from the Sydney Harbour Marriott at 7.15am
6.50am - Mercure Sydney (on the Driveway)
6.55am - Wyndham Sydney Suites
7.00am - Swissotel
7.15am - Sydney Harbour Marriott
If you are staying outside the City, Airbnb, in a Hotel not listed or with Friends the best pickup point is the Sydney Harbour Marriott at 7:15 AM.
Please be ready & waiting 5 minutes prior to pick up
If you are not at your selected pickup point at the correct time the tour will depart without you.
9 to 30 minutes
Circular Quay, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Diamond Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.