Take a day trip to Wilsons Promontory from Phillip Island. Highlights include sightseeing on the Phillip Island coastline, the Bass Coast Hinterland, Bunurong Coast, Cape Liptrap Coast, and Wilsons Promontory. Visit some of the beautiful beaches on Wilsons Promontory and see native wildlife and birds. All inclusive including lunch, morning & afternoon tea and entry fees.
About This Deal
Your day begins from Cowes at around 9am before the drive to the Nobbies along the cliff coast line to Summerland Beach. Then onto view some of the most beautiful surf beaches and coastline in Australia. Head off the Island and drive through the Bass Coast Hinterland on the way to the Bunurong Coastal Drive.
See the rugged coastline, beautiful beaches and views to die for. On your way to Wilson Promontory, drive through Cape Liptrap and arrive at the Prom to sights of wombats, emus, wallabies, kangaroos, and bird life in their natural environment. Stop for lunch at the Tidal River General Store where they make the best burgers.
After lunch, visit some secluded beaches on the Prom and then head back to Phillip Island by driving through the South Gippsland countryside. Arrive back at your accommodation on Phillip island around 5:30pm.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people provides an intimate experience and ensures personal attention from your guide
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic condition
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A small amount of walking is involvedPick up/Drop off to your door at any Phillip Island/San Remo Accommodation locations. Can pick up from Melbourne and return to Melbourne for an extra fee.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- National Park fees
- Afternoon tea
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Live commentary on board
- Tour escort/host
- Entry/Admission - The Nobbies Centre
- Entry/Admission - Churchill Island
- Entry/Admission - Wilsons Promontory National Park
- Entry/Admission - Phillip Island Chocolate Factory
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Pick up/Drop off to your door at any Phillip Island/San Remo Accommodation locations. Can pick up from Melbourne and return to Melbourne for an extra fee.
8 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Dianne's Venture Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.