This tour is for the wine connoisseurs. We leave from Cowes and drive to the Mornington Peninsula and visit at least 4 to 5 wineries, a craft beer brewery, an olive grove and a cheese factory for tastings. Lunch is at a winery and morning and aftgernoon is inluded, sightseeing the Mornington Peninsula, the Bass Coast Hinterland and Phillip Island.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dianne's Venture Tours, 8 Wencliff Crt, Newhaven, Phillip Island, Victoria 3925 Australia
Mainly wine tasting, food tasting and sightseeing
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Wine tasting charges
- Cheese tasting
- Beer tasting
- Lunch at a winery
- Pick up and drop back to your Phillip Island accommodation
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea - Morning and afternoon tea
- Olive tasting
- Entry/Admission - Dianne's Venture Tours
- Wine, beer or olive purchases
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up around 9.30am from your accommodation property on Phillip Island and San Remo
7 to 8 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Dianne's Venture Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.