This is an all inclusive walking tour including the little penguins. You will walk around Churchill Island and the George Bass Coastal Walk. You will have lunch at a local cafe, incldsiung also morning and afternoon tea. In teh faternoon you will have the opportunity to taste some local wanery at a Phillip Island winery, sightseeing the Phillip island coastline including beautiful surf beaches and the highlight is being taken to the penguin parade to see the little penguins coming oin at dusk to their burrows or hatch. Included is your pick up & return to your Phillip Island or San Remo accommodation. if you require being picked up and returned to Melbourne there is an extra cost for this service.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Churchill Island, Phillip Island, Victoria 3922 Australia
Walk around Churchill island taking in the lovely coastal views.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: George Bass Coastal Walk, Punchbowl Road, San Remo, Victoria 3925 Australia
Walk the george Bass Coastal Walk. This is a very nice walk with different flora and fauna plus beautiful beaches and coastline
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Phillip Island Nature Parks - Penguin Parade, 1019 Ventnor Rd Summerlannds Estate, Summerlands, Phillip Island, Victoria 3922 Australia
You will be taken to the penguin parade to see the little penguins arriving home at dusk.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Purple Hen Winery, 96 McFees Rd, Cowes, Phillip Island, Victoria 3923 Australia
You will have the opportunity to taste some local wine at a local winery on Phillip island
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Nobbies Centre, 1320 Ventnor Rd, Summerlands, Phillip Island, Victoria 3922 Australia
You will be taken to the Nobbies to walk the boardwalk and see the blow hole and the little penf=guin burrows or boxes, birdlife and coastal views
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favourable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Lunch - Lunch at a local cafe
- Wine tasting
- All activities
- Local guide
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or car
- Coffee and/or Tea - Morning & afternoon tea
- Entry/Admission - Churchill Island
- Entry/Admission - George Bass Coastal Walk
- Entry/Admission - Phillip Island Nature Parks - Penguin Parade
- Entry/Admission - Purple Hen Winery
- Entry/Admission - The Nobbies Centre
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick you up from your accommodation property on Phillip Island and San Remo. If want to be picked up from Melbourne and returned there is an extra charge.
7 hours 30 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Dianne's Venture Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.