Discover the rugged beauty of the Blue Mountains and its wild life on this full-day trip to Blue Mountains National Park from Sydney.
Travel aboard a luxury van (max 14 guests) through historic great highway towns to reach the park, where you’ll be amazed by supersized natural wonders like Katoomba Falls and the Three Sisters of the Jamison Valley cliffs. Join us the steepest railway in the oldest Rain forest in the world and continue the Australian culture center.
Take a short bush walk (hike) among the Oil Tea Tree trees, eucalyptus tree Koalas’ diet and enjoy several stops at secret Points for photos on your own. Short drive will take us to wildlife park feed the kangaroos and watch koalas and our native animals, but not before we stop for lunch at local Australian restaurant, select one of 7 options chef’s menus. We will Conclude our journey with a ferry rides on Parramatta river.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Mountains Tours, Echo Point Rd, Katoomba NSW 2780, Australia
• Flexible pickups around Sydney hotels and Airbnb
• Small groups – up to 14 guests
• Luxury Mercedes Benz – All recline leather seats with USB ports
• Early start - Your time is important to us, we maximize your day by
• Morning tea – provided at a local café, Fresh scones tea and coffee
• Friendly professional guide and commentary along the way
• Free Bottle of water for every guest
• 1 hour at *Scenic world and the 3 rides guided tour at rain-forest
• Three Sister’s famous views
• Secret walk - Words cannot do justice to the magnificence
• Hot lunch + drinks cold or hot + desserts
• Visit the Aboriginal culture center
• Featherdale wild life park see the Koala Kangaroos and more
• Enjoy your relaxing Scenic River Cruise to Opera house and Darling Harbour
• Fully License with National Parks Wildlife Service and Australia Tourism.
Duration: 10 hours
Stop At: Skyway East Station - Scenic World, LOT 591 Cliff Dr, Katoomba NSW 2780, Australia
Visit The Most Popular Tourist Attraction In Katoomba, Blue Mountains. The ultimate adventure. Discover Another World.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Waradah Australian Centre, Pavillion 33-37 Echo Point Rd World Heritage Plaza, Katoomba, New South Wales 2780 Australia
Waradah has a dedicated performance theatre, accessed through the centre. will see our Live Performances transform into a fantastic show
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Featherdale Sydney Wildlife Park, 217 - 229 Kildare Rd Doonside, Blacktown, New South Wales 2767 Australia
Meet the Koala, hand feed a Kangaroo & meet all your favourite Australian animals in an outdoor bush setting, in Sydney, Australia at Featherdale Wildlife Park
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Parramatta River, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
The area surrounding the Blue Mountains and Sydney is home to some spectacular scenery. From Homebush Bay to Sydney Harbour, escape the traffic on your return to the city. Your Cruise Includes: Explore the beauty of Parramatta river.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lindsay's Cafe, 12 Norman Lindsay Cres, Faulconbridge NSW 2776, Australia
Lunch at Lindsay's Cafe offers a popular lower Mountains dining experience. Located in the gardens and National Trust home of Norman Lindsay
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Bridal Veil Falls, Katoomba, New South Wales Australia
Off the trail a bit but stunning views of the waterfall, especially seeing as part do the track to bridal veil lookout is closed. Absolutely loved it!
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- No luggage
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- All included
- Three rides at the scenic world
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- National Park fees
- baby safety car seat
- bottle of water on board
- Qualified guide
- Entry/Admission - Blue Mountains Tours
- Entry/Admission - Skyway East Station - Scenic World
- Entry/Admission - Waradah Australian Centre
- Entry/Admission - Featherdale Sydney Wildlife Park
- Entry/Admission - Parramatta River
- Entry/Admission - Lindsay's Cafe
- Entry/Admission - Bridal Veil Falls
- Alcoholic drinks
1: Sydney, Sydney, New South Wales
2: Blue Mountains, Blue Mountains, New South Wales
Traveler pickup is offered
Please write your hotel name or address and we will meet you at the nearest location
in the city center area
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Dingo Travel pty Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.