The three hour tour is designed to educate visitors and enjoy the opportunity to observe the native animals. This tour starts one hour before sunset.
The walk follows a Grade 2 walking track and no bushwalking experience is required. The track has hardened and compacted surfaces that has a gentle hill sections and occasional steps.
Please note 5.30pm is a notional time and changes during the seasons. See above link for sunset times.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cataract Gorge Scenic Chairlift, 69 Basin Road, Launceston, Tasmania Australia
Explore the Cataract Gorge on a walking tour
Pass By: Discover Tasmania Tours, 5 Helen St, Newstead TAS 7250, Australia
Please note the tour may not start at 5.30pm due to seasonal sunset changing times.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Alcoholic Beverages - Complete the tour by indulging in some local beer or cider
- An infrared camera is used streaming video of native wildlife to iPads at the table.
- Snacks - Complete the tour by indulging in a Tasmanian cheese platter and a local cider, beer or juice.
- Shy Native Wildlife - sometimes they are a bit camera shy and don't come out as expected.
174 Paterson St, Launceston TAS 7250, Australia
3 to 4 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Discover Tasmania Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.