Enjoy four fun filled days exploring the Great Barrier Reef, including a free Introductory Dive; Glide over the Rainforest canopy on board the Skyrail Rainforest Cableway, enjoy free time in Kuranda Village before returning by the amazing Kuranda Scenic Train; Explore the Amazing Tropical Highlands & Paronella Park. Finish your three days with a visit to the 'oldest rainforest on earth' with a day tour to the stunning Daintree National Park and Cape Tribulation.
Please note: accommodation is not included
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Great Barrier Reef, Cairns, Queensland Australia
The Great Barrier Reef is an international icon and now it’s your time to experience it for yourself. This amazing full day tour takes you to the Great Barrier Reef, with up to 6 hours spent exploring it from above and below the water. Enjoy unlimited snorkeling, with equipment and instruction provided, at 2 different reef sites. Want to try scuba diving for the first time? You can do it for free today. There’s also glass bottom boat tours, pending conditions, and plenty of time to just relax on board the boat too.
This great value day tour is packed with inclusions. All meals and snacks, including a bacon and egg roll in the morning, fresh lunch, iced water and tea and coffee throughout the day with cheese, wine and biscuits served on the way back. There’s complimentary sunblock available on board the boat and an interactive Marine Biology presentation.
There’s an extra charge for Bus Transfers for those on the Northern Beaches.
Duration: 9 hours
Stop At: Discovery Tours Australia, Cairns, Queensland 4870 Australia
Day Two: Full Day Daintree and Cape Tribulation premium day tour to the Daintree National Park. You’ll travel in small group style, aboard a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle.
We start with pick-ups from Cairns and the Northern Beaches. Those guests will enjoy a scenic tour on the Great Barrier Reef drive, to Port Douglas. After collecting any additional guests it’s a quick trip to the top of Flagstaff Hill lookout for views over 4 Mile Beach. From here, we head to the rainforest, starting our exploration at Mossman Gorge. After morning tea you’ll take a guided tour of the Gorge, with the option of swimming in the crystal-clear waters. Afterwards, enjoy a restaurant lunch with choice of meals, before we continue our adventure with a 1-hour cruise on the mighty Daintree River.
We visit the famous Cape Tribulation Beach, where the reef meets the rainforest, and stop for Ice-Cream in the afternoon (at your own expense), before we head back to your hotel.
Duration: 12 hours
Stop At: Kuranda, Kuranda, Queensland
Skyrail Rainforest Cableway glides just metres over the rainforest on a 7.5km journey, from Caravonica to Kuranda. Travelling in 6-person gondola cabins, you’ll enjoy panoramic views of the Barron Gorge National Park.
Skyrail ends at Kuranda, the Village in the Rainforest, and is adjacent to the railway terminal, where you’ll commence your trip back at the end of the day.
Kuranda is a quaint village, full of markets, shops, boutiques, cafes, galleries, restaurants and tourist attractions. It also has self-guided walking trails. Enjoy a few hours here, where you can tailor your time to suit your interests. Lunch is at your own expense. In the afternoon, you return to Cairns on Kuranda Scenic Railway. This historic journey takes you back through the Barron Gorge National Park, providing a completely different and complementary experience to Skyrail.
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Atherton Tablelands, Cairns, Queensland Australia
Discover the natural beauty and history of the Atherton Tablelands on this full-day tour, covering over 300km packed with pristine rainforest waterfalls, ancient tropical rainforests and the intriguing history of heritage-listed Paronella Park. Amongst a small group in our air-conditioned bus, our expert guides reveal the secrets of the rolling landscapes and charming townships of the Tablelands, taking time to pause for unforgettable scenic views, rainforest encounters and of course, a dip in the cool rainforest waters of Milla Milla Falls.
Small group touring
Expert tour guides
Spectacular scenic lookouts
World Heritage rainforest
Visit two waterfalls
Lake Barrine wildlife cruise
1000-year-old twin kauri pines
Curtain Fig Tree
Yungaburra & Malanda townships
Swim at Millaa Millaa Falls
Restaurant quality lunch
Paronella Park & guided walk
Duration: 10 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This package tour is ONLY available from Cairns Hotels
- Tours can be taken over 4 consecutive days, or on any day if required
- Order of tour may vary according to availability
- Child rate applies to ages 4 -12 and no scuba dive is included. Minimum child age for introductory dive is 12 years of age - if they would like to dive, they must be booked as an adult
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Only Great Barrier Reef Tour operates Christmas Day 25th Dec, with a surcharge of AUD$100 per person, payable on the day
- Please note: accommodation is NOT included
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- Return hotel transfers from Cairns City
- Reef tax and fuel levies
- Interactive marine biology presentation
- One free scuba dive
- Accredited or naturalist local tour guides
- Return bus transfers from Cairns City
- 3.5 hours free time in Kuranda
- Skyrail one way journey
- Kuranda Train one way journey
- Paronella Park & Historical Guided Tour
- Cruise at Lake Barrine Crater Lake
- Walsh’s Pyramid, Heales Lookout, Twin Kauri, Yungaburra, Curtain Fig Tree, Malanda, Crawford Lookout
- Millaa Falls, Mena Creek & Theresa Falls
- Lunch - Reef Trip - Bacon & Egg Roll breaky, Lunch + afternoon snack / Daintree Trip - morning tea & lunch / Tablelands Tour - morning tea & lunch
- Entry/Admission - Great Barrier Reef
- Entry/Admission - Discovery Tours Australia
- Entry/Admission - Atherton Tablelands
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Tour combo does not operate from the Port Douglas area
- Overnight accommodation
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Cairns City Area ONLY
Dates: Daily, except Christmas
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Discovery Tours Australia in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.