It’s not every day that you get the opportunity to paddle your way through a 10,000 year old mangrove forest seeing dolphins along the way and kayaing up close to shipwrecks, relics of a bygone era. It’s a special experience that simply can’t be replicated, which is why Dolphin Sanctuary Kayak Tours is a must-do!
Our guides are marine biologists who have experience and knowledge of working with marine mammals and wildlife. Participants don’t need any prior kayaking experience, and we travel at a comfortable pace to accommodate reasonable fitness levels.
We hope to see you paddling with us in the Sanctuary soon!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Adelaide Dolphin Sanctuary, 66 Commercial Rd, Port Adelaide, South Australia 5015 Australia
The Adelaide Dolphin Sanctuary is the hub of marine adventure. We take you on a guided tour through some of SA’s most beautiful waters, enabling you to get up close and personal with one of the oceans most playful and friendly creatures.
In the marine park, visitors have the opportunity to kayak amongst more than 30 resident bottlenose dolphins, and 300 other dolphin visitors that consistently come and go. We also paddle through beautiful mangrove creeks that have been there for over 10,000 years and past shipwrecks of a bygone era.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Kayak, Life jacket and Paddle
- Bottled water - Water to refill your drink bottle but please your own water bottle
- Waterproof bag
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Dolphin Sanctuary Kayak Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.