Whale Watching in Jervis Bay with Dolphin Watch Cruises, is one of the BEST opportunities to have an encounter with migrating Humpback Whales in Australia!
We are very proud of our experienced, professional and friendly crews, who are passionate about this special place and the marine life that lives in and visits Jervis Bay.
We are fortunate enough to regularly see whales inside the bay, even with playful newborn calves using Jervis Bay as a nursery and playground.
A whale watching cruise with us is an experience you will love!
About This Deal
Upon boarding our vessles at Huskisson Wharf, you know your in for a great experience.The crew are keen to make the experience a truly memorable one.
As you depart Huskisson and journey into Jervis Bay the captain will explain the safety details of the vessel and ensure that everyone is feeling safe and comfortable. The crystal clear waters home to the resident dolphins presents an early opportunity to have interaction with the wildlife.
When getting close to Point Perpendicular you can appreciate the rugged landscape that is Jervis Bay. The tallest sandstone cliffs on East Coast Australia provide a backdrop for your whale watching experience as all on board; passengers and crew work together to spot the migrating humpback whales.
When you find the giant mammals, the expert commentary provided by the Captain is easy to understand and informative. Facts about their size, habits and the history of the interaction of humans with whales in general and humpback specifically are provided to educate passengers along their journey.
Time flys when you are out with the amazing whales and it's time to return to Jervis Bay and back to Huskisson.
The cruise is 2-3 hours, but it will remain with you for the rest of your life.
Please keep in mind that whale watching is an open ocean, the route we take may vary depending on the conditions on the day.
Please ensure you check in @ bookings office 30 minutes prior to departure- 50 Owen Street in Huskisson.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions.
- If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Infant seats are available please advise at time of booking
- Cruise vesssel and departure time may change subject to DWC discretion/availability at short notice
- Free all day car parking is available @ 38 Owen Street - located 50m from our office
- Please arrive at our bookings office 30 minutes prior to departure to check in and collect your boarding passes from 50 Owen Street in Huskisson.
- If you require additonal information please contact our office on | 4441 6311 | www.dolphinwatchcruises.com.au |
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Live commentary on board
- Sightseeing & nature cruise
- Wildlife experience
- Friendly professional team
- Windproof ponchos for open ocean condtions
- Local advice and tips on places to visit & things to do
- Bathroom facilities
- Entry/Admission - Jervis Bay National Park
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
2 to 3 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the DOLPHIN WATCH CRUISES, JERVIS BAY in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.