Explore the east end of Adelaide on an easy-paced 2 hour small-group walking tours. The focus of these tours is on history, heritage and culture and covers not only the architecture and history of the varying buildings but also the people who have been associated with them, and the stories about Adelaide's development from colonial times to today. Most of the sites visited are public institutions, private homes and monuments and tour participants, whether locals, interstate or from overseas get to experience the essence of what Adelaide is all about.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Adelaide, Adelaide, Greater Adelaide, South Australia
We spend two hours wandering around the south-east corner of the city of Adelaide discussing some of our outstanding heritage, history, architecture and culture, peppered with stories about some of our colonial characters and how Adelaide developed from a fledgling outpost into a thriving city as it is today.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Local guide
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
160 Hutt St, Adelaide SA 5000, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Down to Earth Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.