Learn to surf, slide down natural waterfalls and meet the local wildlife while experiencing all the coast has to offer as you travel along the Great Ocean Road. This is the ultimate experience for adventurous travellers wanting to experience the Aussie surf lifestyle.
About This Deal
Our big day together will start at 9am St. Paul’s Cathedral, Flinders st. Melbourne. We will all load into the “Dream Machine” and head straight onto the open road.
The day will be completely flexible to cater for what you want to get out of the experience. The following is a rough guide of a typical day tour.
10:30am: We arrive in Anglesea for our 2-hour surf lesson.
1pm: Time to refuel with a lunch break in Anglesea.
2pm: We will drive down the Great Ocean Road to Lorne, see kangaroos and the Great Ocean Road sign.
3pm: Explore the coastal town, Lorne. Visit 'natural waterslide' waterfalls for a slide and swim. We may also have time head out to the pier to check out the sights and maybe a cheeky cannonball ;)
4:30pm: Start cruising back down The Great Ocean Road. Stopping along the way for a drink on the cliffs above Bells Beach to watch the sunset.
6pm: Once we are all tuckered out from a big day you will be returned to Melbourne where our journey together draws to and end.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- All included transport, surf lesson, surf equipment (surfboard and wetsuit), guided tour from a local surf guide and a flexible trip so you can experience the Great Ocean Road the way you want!
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up
1: Melbourne, Melbourne, Victoria
2: Geelong VIC, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Geelong Train Station
Address: Railway Terrace, Geelong VIC 3220
Directions: Pick-up will be from the car park behind the station.
For travellers coming from Melbourne, catch the train from Southern Cross Station
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Dreaming Since in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.