THE DREAM TRIP - Melbourne to Brisbane, 3 week surfing road-trip.
Australia's most epic surfing road-trip along the East Coast. This one of a kind adventure steers away from the 'conventional structured tour'; The Dream Trip creates a real and organic travel experience for young travellers, giving them the option to make their own journey.
Join our legendary Surf Guides/ Instructors as they explore the Australian coastline with you - camping in remote national parks, exploring hidden beaches, as well as checking out all the tourist 'must-see' hotspots along the way; such as - Byron Bay, Syndey Harbour, Wilsons Promontory, Noosa and a bunch of hidden gems in-between. With daily surfing the Dream Trip will take you from a total beginner to an intimidate level stoked-surfer! Come Surf, Party, Explore our coast with Dreaming Since…
What You'll Get
Let's explore together...
Explore the East Coast of Australia with your new mates in small group sizes of 8-10 travellers and 2 local Surf Guides / Instructors (fully qualified). This trip gives the freedom only available in a road trip, letting you create you're own experience in this one of a kind customisable adventure. The trip departs Melbourne every month for a 3 week journey, following the coast all the way from Melbourne to Noosa so you don't miss any of the Australian coastline.
What to expect:
• Daily surfing; beginner and intermediate surf lessons included.
• Explore Australia's coastline, from pristine remote beaches to fun-filled cities and stunning little coastal towns.
• See Australia's native animals, from Kangaroo's and Wombats to Dolphins and Whales.
• Fully qualified surf instructors.
• All transport and associated costs included.
• Full use of the surf trailer, with a range of beginner and progressive equipment included.
• Camping gear included (BYO sleeping bag, pillow & mat.)
• Group booking accommodation rates.
• Family style meals to reduce costs.
• Explore Australia's East Coast landmarks and must stop locations; including Sydney Harbour, Bondi Beach, Byron Bay, Gold Coast and Noosa.
• Flexible and fun-loving environment.
• The Aussie SURF, PARTY, EXPLORE lifestyle.
• The best 3 weeks of your life AND a new adventure every trip!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Note: departure is not guaranteed as minimum numbers apply. Please contact Dreaming Since to confirm departure is guaranteed.
- Dreaming Since is not responsible for flights or expenses in order to participate in the trip.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Surf lessons, 21 days of surfing taking you from a first-time beginner to an intermediate-level stoked surfer!
- All camping gear and equipment
- All cooking gear and equipment
- Endless activities: sandboarding, skateboarding, Aussie Rules Football, guitar, cricket, soccer, poker nights, drinking games.
- Surf theory
- Transport from Melbourne to Noosa and all associated costs. Dropping off in Brisbane.
- Full use of the surf trailer and all equipment
- Local guide
- Fully qualified surf instructors
- Accomodation costs and camp fees. As a guide allow an accomodation budget of $220-$300 depending on the time of year for the 3 week trip. Accomodation is mostly camping and priced at $10 a night on average, with access to showers and ammenities. Although this is camping based trip some nights the accomodation will be in hostels, or an Air BnB. Please be aware as this is a camping based trip it is designed for adventurous travellers.
- Food. Food isn't included as it is difficult to cater for dietaries and tastes on an adventurous trip. We regularly stop for 'group-shopping' along the journey to stock up. Meals are usually family style which make them extremely cheap. Food prices average under $10 a day. A typical days food consists of: Breakfast - warm and cold breakfasts with lots of fruit, eggs, bacon, cereal. Lunch - sandwiches, fruit and snacks. Dinner - pastas or rice and vegetable dishes. Snacks - fruit, chocolate, chips and biscuits. All of which price at under $10 a day! Dreaming Since provides all cooking gear, including BBQ's and gas.
- Drinks. Party as hard as you like or go on a surfing fitness cleanse. BYO and spend depending on your livers preference.
Saint Paul's Cathedral.
Tour ends at Roma Street Station in Brisbane CBD
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Dreaming Since in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.