Dreamworld is Australia's biggest theme park boasting over 40 rides, exciting live shows, and more than 500 Australian animals on display. Take flight over Australia’s spectacular landscapes on the Southern Hemisphere’s first flying theatre, Sky Voyager, enjoy thrill rides or have some family-fun at ABC KIDS WORLD and DreamWorks Experience. Dreamworld is also home to the world famous Tiger Island, as well as Corroboree where guests can experience the world through Indigenous eyes and interact with Australian native.
Conveniently located next to Dreamworld is WhiteWater World, a water paradise with some of the hottest waterslides on the planet.
Don’t forget to take home a memento of your Dreamworld experience from one of the unique retail outlets, including the flagship LEGO® store.
With so many worlds in one, it’s no wonder Dreamworld is Australia’s largest theme park!
What You'll Get
Visit: Dreamworld Parkway, Coomera, Gold Coast, Queensland 4209 Australia
As Australia’s biggest theme park, there is something for everyone at Dreamworld. Gain the ultimate thrill as you take on the iconic thrill rides such as Tower of Terror 2, Giant Drop, Buzzsaw, The Claw and more! Families will have a wiggly wonderful time at ABC KIDS WORLD and Wiggles World and meet DreamWorks heroes from Kung Fu Panda, Shrek and Madagascar. Come face-to-face with the jungle’s most fearsome predator at Tiger Island and immerse yourself in traditional Indigenous Australian culture and wildlife at Dreamworld Corroboree. The excitement continues to grow, with Sky Voyager, Australia’s first flying theatre, set to launch at Dreamworld soon.
Thrill rides: Tail Spin, Tower of Terror II, The Giant Drop , BuzzSaw, Hot Wheels SideWinder, Mick Doohan’s Motocoaster, Pandamonium, The Claw
SHOPPING AND DINING
Gone are the days of just fries and hot dogs, it’s a food revolution at Dreamworld!
• sumptuous gourmet pizzas and gelati at Dough Bros Pizzeria
• gourmet cook to order burgers and contemporary street style dining at Grid Burger and Sports Bar
• quality Byron Bay Coffee Company and snacks at Green Bean Coffee Co.
• lip-licking desserts at the Dreamworld Ice Cream Parlour, featuring retro 1950s décor and serving sweet treats with a twist like ‘tropical pavlova’ and ‘salted popcorn’ sundaes
• healthy options such as make-your-own sandwiches, fresh salads and sushi available from The Sandwich Shop
• try the world famous ‘Artie Pie’ and sample a variety of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island bush tucker at Presto’s Training Café
modern international buffet dishes at the Billabong Restaurant
Specialised dietary options
Gluten-free, dairy-free and vegetarian options are available throughout the park including:
• gluten free wraps, GF pizza, salads, sushi, cakes, fries and deserts available at selected outlets
• Soy and lactose free milk available in most outlets
• Sorbet options available in the Ice Cream Parlour
• Gluten free buffet options
• Vegetarian options available across the park
• Fruit salad available at most outlets
Duration: 1 day
Visit: SkyPoint Observation Deck, 9 Hamilton Ave Level 77 of Q1 Resort, Surfers Paradise, Gold Coast, Queensland 4217 Australia
For Dreamworld multi-day ticket visitors, enjoy bonus entry to SkyPoint Observation Deck, Australia’s only beachside observation deck. Experience unsurpassed 360 degree views of the Gold Coast from 230m high on level 77 of the iconic Q1 building in Surfers Paradise.
Duration: 1 day
Visit: WhiteWater World, Dreamworld Parkway, Coomera, Gold Coast, Queensland 4209 Australia
Visit WhiteWater World, adjacent to Dreamworld, for water-filled fun with giant waterslides and wave pools, heated to 26 degrees during the cooler months.
Duration: 1 day
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Guests are not permitted to bring picnic hampers, eskies or cooler boxes into the park.
- Wheelchair and pram hire is available
- Confirmation for this pass will be received at time of booking
- Unlimited use of all rides (excluding FlowRider and Redline)
- Admission into Dreamworld, White Water World and Skypoint Observation Deck
- Entry/Admission - Dreamworld
- Entry/Admission - SkyPoint Observation Deck
- Entry/Admission - WhiteWater World
- Skill games, souvenir photographs, FlowRider and Redline.
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Special events outside of opening hours including Park After Dark & Dreamy Christmas
- Transportation to/from attractions
1 to 3 days
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Dreamworld in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.