Stand out from the rest onboard our flagship vessel Limo on the Water. Sit back and relax while our guide takes you on a 1-5 Hour Sea the Sights Tour of the Gold Coast in our luxurious unique electric boat providing the ultimate experience in relaxation, fun & soft adventure. Our custom built boat is safe, and is particularly good for those people who have never been on a boat before. When you glide across the water, you'll be treated to a totally different boating experience, silky smooth & whisper quiet, your senses will thank you! Truly unwind & feel at one with the shimmering waters as you enjoy the peaceful serene experience of having a guide onboard. From the moment you embark, your tour will encompass all of what the Gold Coast is famous for: Cruising the magnificent canals, showcasing some of the Gold Coast prestigious real estate, spectacular skyline & wildlife. Duration: 1-5 hours Skippered Cruise for up to 12 people.
What You'll Get
Let the serenity of our flagship vessel Limo on the Water take you on a relaxing 1-5 hour Skippered calm water river/canal cruise as you sit back relax. Our onboard Tour Guide will take you on Sea the Sights Tour of the Gold Coast. Our vessels are unique to Australia; It's not just a boat it's a life style, cruising in a safe, clean and quiet boat is like having a Limo On the Water. Representing "waterfront" living at it's finest, it's the perfect way to personally unwind or to entertain!
Immerse yourself on a journey, relax and unwind as you take in the beauty of the Gold Coast landscape. On this cruise you will enjoy unbeatable views from the comfort of your own vessel which is equipped with covered open-air canopy top, full window enclosures, (which is ideal for all-round viewing), spacious lounge type seating, table with drink holders, an ice chest, iPod hook-up, Radio and CD Player so you can bring your own music. You may choose to bring an assortment of food and beverages onboard, or pre-orders can be taken in partnership with local restaurants and will be waiting for you upon arrival.
Choose the date and time and we will do the rest. Your journey will begin at the vibrant Water Sports Harbour at Mariners Cove Marina, Main Beach. Free parking available all day at either Mariners Cove Marina or Marina Mirage (located next door). Our office is at the water side of the 2 storey building at the end of the Mariners Cove car park, and the boats are located on Arm A.
Upon arrival you will be greeted by our friendly professional staff, as you board get ready to casting off and explore the Gold Coast waterways in a casual pace. You will have the pleasure of having our onboard local tour guide explain points of interest along the way while navigating you silently along the Broadwater for an relaxing, enjoyable, fun time on the water, while basking in our spectacular coastline.
Sea the Sights as you pass through Main Beach, Southport, Budds Beach, Paradise Waters, Surfers Paradise, Macintosh, Chevron and Cronin Island’s, Isle of Capri (please note: amount of locations travelled will depend on length of tour chosen) viewing the homes of the rich and famous, million dollars boats, restaurants, helicopters, canals and slide silently under bridges like you are in Venice. Plenty of photo opportunities, while taking in the picturesque sites. Grownups and kids alike will be delighted with the marine life, such as sea eagles, fish, pelicans, and on occasion, dolphins and turtles.
We pride ourselves in providing you with quality service as you have entrusted us the task of creating a wonderful holiday experience for you and your guest. Your professional staff will be on hand to assist you to make your day on the Gold Coast waterways a perfect day to remember.
Make your Gold Coast Experience an electric one!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- You are more than welcome to bring your own food and beverages onboard, or we can arrange catering in partnership with local restaurants
- Limo on the Water is equipped with a toilet, fridge, large ice chest, sink, forward sleeping compartment, swim ladder, Bluetooth surround sound (if you wish to provide your own music) to name a few of the available options onboard
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately. At our discretion in the event of inclement weather as safety needs to be in the forefront of our minds if conditions are less than ideal we will be happy to re-schedule the tour to a date and time suitable to you/the customer or a skipper can be provided at an additional charge. All vessels are equipped for all weather boating, we are not obligated to refund if conditions are not to your liking.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Private Small-group tour max 12 of your guest
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks (pre-orders available to purchase)
- Breakfast (pre-orders available to purchase)
- Lunch (pre-orders available to purchase)
- Dinner (pre-orders available to purchase)
Mariners Cove Marina
Available from 7am to 9pm. You can book anytime in-between, please advises your preferred time, at the time of booking
1 to 5 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Duffy Down Under Boat Hire, Cruises & Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.