Descend one of the most action packed, beginner friendly canyons in the Blue Mountains!
Located in the Valley of the Waters, in the town of Wentworth Falls is Empress Canyon - a beautiful slot canyon with high walls, flowing water, cascading waterfalls and easy access. This fully guided tour of the canyon includes multiple optional rock jumps up to 5m, short swims and an adrenaline pumping 30m waterfall abseil! You will also get the chance to see stunning canyon scenery including water-carved canyon walls covered by deep green mosses and ferns, bright orange crayfish and epic views of of the Jamison Valley.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wentworth Falls, New South Wales 2780 Australia
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be able to re-book for an alternative date.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- If you have medical conditions, please contact us to check if this activity will be suitable for you.
- If you require medications, e.g. epi-pens, asthma inhalers, etc you must carry them with you during the tour.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- National Park fees
- Professional guide
- Go-Pro Hire - Optional extra
150 to 210 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Eagle Rock Adventures Pty Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.