Discover the secrets of catching West Australian lobsters and take home part of the catch. This tour will see you heading out from Geraldton to watch the crew pull & re-set the lobster pots.
About This Deal
The Geraldton Lobster Pot Pull Tours depart from the Eco Wharf on Connell Road. The King Diver will transport you out to the pre-set lobster pots. Watch while the crew pull & re-set the 12 pots and take home some of the catch. Participate in sizing the lobsters.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 8
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Bottled water
Eco Abrolhos Pot Pull (seasonal), 75 Connell Rd, West End WA 6530, Australia
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Eco Abrolhos Cruises in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.