Discover Adelaide's must see neighbourhoods and iconic buildings, vibrant public art, grand victorian architecture, fascinating history, exquisite city parks and all from the most unique local perspective you could ever experience.
You will experience major sights like Adelaide's cultural boulevard made up of South Australia's main cultural institutions like the Art Gallery of South Australia, the South Australian library, the Museum, Parliament House and east end university precinct. Further along you will wind along the River Torrens and see sweeping views of the award-winning Adelaide Oval and Adelaide Footbridge, SA's largest church St Peter's Cathedral and the newly redesigned Riverbank Precinct.
This experience is picture perfect for new comers or return visitors that need an update on all the city's happenings.
What You'll Get
Be liberated as you roll where others can't, experience the air on your face, witness the moving surroundings, the hustle and bustle of the city and breathe the scent of Adelaide; its produce, cuisine and more.
In your EcoCaddy, your rider guide will have unrivaled ability to ride the footpaths, cycle-ways, parkways, lane ways, courts of this city and more. Be moved as you detox traffic, quit congestion, omit the routine and permit curiosity to take hold as you encounter landscapes, architecture and history in this truly unique eco-friendly, cycling tour. There is no experience like it.
Roll with your rider guide to discover the highlights of the Adelaide's central business district (CBD) and what makes it fun. This tour gives you a look at a large proportion of the CBD allowing one to quickly understand it's make up and orientate themselves to it's key attractions. Perfect for new comers or return visitors that need an update on all the city's happenings.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Fully trained local rider guide
- EcoCaddy gift bag
- Touch screen with an interactive map
- Pedicabs can carry up to 100L of luggage - perfect if you wish to bring snacks and beverages or photo equipment
- Pedicabs are fitted with Australian standard issued seat belts and 4x hydraulic disc brakes
- Rider guides issued with Australian drivers license
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the EcoCaddy Pty Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.