Below Manly’s crisp, calm waters lie a colourful, diverse marine world few get the opportunity to come face-to-face with. Swim alongside Manly’s famous and friendly Blue Groper and an array of beautiful fish and other sea creatures with EcoTreasures’ Snorkelling Tour. All you need to bring is your curiosity! Group tours run daily. Your local expert guide will pick you up from Sydney city and drive you across the Sydney Harbour bridge. Visit some local beaches beyond Manly most tourist don’t get time to get to. Visit the famous Duke Statue and Australian Hall of Fame at Freshwater and watch the waves and surfers at Curl Curl. In your small group tour then head to Shelly beach for snorkel and walk tour of the Cabbage Tree Bay Aquatic Reserve. The half day adventure will help you make the most of your time with a local guide. You will explore above and below the coastline of Sydney Northern Beaches.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cabbage Tree Bay Aquatic Reserve, Manly, New South Wales 2095 Australia
Diverse Marine life in the protected Cabbage Tree Aquatic Reserve
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Curl Curl Beach, Curl Curl, Warringah, New South Wales 2096 Australia
Watch the waves and enjoy the beach
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Freshwater Beach, Ocean View Road, Sydney, New South Wales 2004 Australia
Visit the Statue of the Duke and Australian Surfing Hall of Fame at Freshwater Headland
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, New South Wales 2060 Australia
Get picked up in the city at Central and drive across the Sydney Harbour Bridge to the Northern beaches coastline
Duration: 40 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Must be able to swim 50m float and be confident in the water
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Tour photos
- Ferry ride back to the city
814 George St, Haymarket NSW 2000, Australia
Shelly Beach, Manly NSW 2095, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the EcoTreasures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.