Explore Pittwater on a Paddle board to secluded beaches.
Stand Up Paddle Board hire sessions operate every Saturday and Sunday at:
- everyday; customized times upon request
- Requested times: from 9:30am - 12pm Available
About This Deal
Self guided paddle board/hire is suitable for 15yrs and above and experienced paddlers:
• Search for wildlife
• Explore the waterway
• Calm and safe area to paddle
Basin Estuary/Pittwater Stand Up Paddle Board (SUP) Hire – Self Guided Paddle Board Tours
• 3 hours $70
ECOTREASURES Paddle Board hire, Kayak hire and Snorkel gear hire is available from the Basin Campground, Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park. Choose how you want to explore Sydney’s natural treasures know as the “The Basin” and the majestical “Pittwater”. The Basin Campground, Ku-ring-gai is located on the western foreshore of Pittwater on the Northern Beaches of Sydney. We provide you with the perfect escape from your everyday life, while you can relax and stay fit. Create your own self guided tour while you explore Sydney’s natural treasures for wildlife and spend time with your family and friends.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Stand Up Paddle Board and paddle
- Life jacket if required
- Safety brief
- Paddle demonstration & tips
- Dry bag
- NPWS fee
- Pick up and drop off
Meeting location: The basin at Kuring-gain National Park
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the EcoTreasures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.