Enjoy a fun stand-up paddleboard (SUP) experience from Basin Campground in Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park, one of the most peaceful bodies of water around Sydney’s Northern Beaches. Start with a SUP lesson, then explore the protected waters of Pittwater estuary on a tour with your expert guide. After one hour with your guide, get an additional 30 minutes to paddle around on your own. Your small-group tour includes equipment and instruction. With numbers limited to eight participants, you are sure to receive personalized attention from your guide.
About This Deal
Interpretative friendly and fun eco guide on guided Sydney paddle board tour
Advanced Eco Tourism certified paddle board nature based experience
1 hour Stand Up Paddle or Kayak Safari of the Basin estuary
1 hour self guided (total 2 hour experience)
Safety brief and demonstration of how to use equipment
All equipment included
• Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park, New South Wales Australia
• EcoTreasures, Sydney, New South Wales 2108 Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You cannot drive to the Basin Campground. You can either catch 20min ferry from Palm Beach or 2.75km bush walk from West head road along Basin trail 30-45mins.
- Please bring swimwear, sunscreen, hat and towel
- All participants must be able to swim 50 meters freestyle unassisted, float and tread water, if not you can wear life jacket
- All medical requirements must be declared to our staff once booking is confirmed.
- Please note pregnant participants are not permitted to join the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Local guide
- All necessary equipment and life vest if required
- 1 hour guided lesson & tour
- Extra 1 hour self guided paddle hire
- Total 2hrs experience
- Food and drinks
- National Park entry fee ($4.40 per adult, $2.20 per child)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
The Basin Wharf, Ku-Ring-Gai Chase NSW 2083, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the EcoTreasures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.