Be more than just a traveller. This 10 kilometre hike through Sydney Harbour National Park to Manly is a tour with a difference. Hike one of Sydney's most beautiful and iconic national parks. Explore hidden coastal beaches, scenic lookouts, and Aboriginal rock engravings. Learn the local history. Immerse yourself in the local flora and fauna. All the money raised goes to helping the Indigenous Literacy Foundation with their commitment to improve literacy among Indigenous children in Australia.
• See some of Sydney's most secret beaches
• Visit Indigenous rock engravings
• Learn about the history of Sydney and Australia
• Immerse yourself in beautiful Australian bushland
• Awesome volunteer guides
• Meet like-minded explorers wanting to make a difference
• Visit the iconic Manly Beach
• All money raised goes to helping kids in need!
What You'll Get
For this experience, we will meet at Circular Quay Wharf (in the city), and then take the local bus to the start of the walk. The walk itself will take approximately four to six hours. You can set the pace. There will be plenty of opportunities for photos. There is also the opportunity to swim at one of Sydney’s most beautiful secret harbour beaches along the way. After the walk, you will have time to explore Manly beach, and its famous surf shops, cafes and bars. Your guide can give you tips on the best local hangouts and beach experiences. For those returning to the city, you can take the scenic Manly ferry back, straight past the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Local volunteer guide
- Viator Brokerage Fees
- Entry/Admission - Manly Scenic Walkway
- Entry/Admission - Manly Beach
- Entry/Admission - Sydney Harbour National Park
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Transport to and from destination
- Donation to the charity (optional)
Circular Quay, in front of Wharf 3
Sydney NSW 2000
4 to 6 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Emu Trekkers Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.