*BUSH FIRE PLAN (Jan) - We may need to alter hikes due to the current emergency.
People travel from all over the world to view the Three Sisters, but this experience is for those with a true sense of adventure, who want to get off the beaten path and into the wilderness.
With a like-minded group of explorers, you’ll travel by scenic train from Sydney's CBD to tackle a full-day trek through the Blue Mountains. You’ll explore lush forests and stunning vistas before climbing 300m/1000ft (over 800 steps in total!) to emerge beneath the Three Sisters themselves. You'll walk across a bridge to get up close to the Three Sisters, before returning along the cliff tops.
This hike isn't for the faint-hearted. As well as the 800 steps, you'll be walking over 14 km (9 miles) in around 5-7 hours. A high level of fitness is required.
But...if you're looking for a true, challenging taste of Australian bushland topped with photo opportunities at the iconic Three Sisters - this is the hike for you.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Leura Cascades, Cliff Drive, Leura, New South Wales Australia
We'll walk to the Three Sisters via the stunning Leura Cascades, before heading deep into the Blue Mountains' forest. The stop at the Cascades is determined by the group
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The Three Sisters, Echo Point road Echo Point, Katoomba, New South Wales 2780 Australia
After hiking through the Blue Mountains' wilderness we'll hike up 300m/1000ft (over 800 steps in total!) to emerge right beneath the Three Sisters themselves. We will not rush you up the stairs, but allow you to take them in your own time
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Echo Point Lookout, Katoomba, New South Wales Australia
You'll have plenty of time to take photos and enjoy the view at the famous Echo Point lookout. But you'll have worked hard to get there!!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Leura Mall, Village Centre, Leura, New South Wales 2780 Australia
After hiking back along the cliff tops, we'll finish the hike with some time exploring the artistic graffiti in The historic mountain village of Leura, or a stop at one of the mountain pubs while we wait for the train back to Sydney
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please advise us if you are taking any medication or have any physical or other limitation that might affect your participation in the activity
- Minimum age is 13 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Bring appropriate clothing (it is generally colder in the Blue Mountains than in Sydney)
- This is not the hike for you if you're not confident you can walk for 5-7 hours, 14 km (9 miles) and climb 800 steps OR if you only want a quick quick hike and a good view of the Three Sisters
- Bring a sense of adventure and a good level of fitness
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Transport by local train to and from the Blue Mountains (if required)
- Expert local guides
- National Parks entrance fees
- All proceeds go to help kids in need with UNICEF
- Food and drinks (available to purchase at the start of the hike)
- Donation to the charity (optional)
Railway Station Central, Haymarket NSW 2000, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Emu Trekkers Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.