The Yarra Valley is a world class wine region and a must see when visiting Melbourne. Located just over an hour from Melbourne City, the journey into this region takes in beautiful country roads and the chance to see some Kangaroos.
The wineries we have chosen for you to visit on your Yarra Valley wine tour “AS SEEN IN BEST OF THE YARRA VALLEY” reflect the very essence of the region.
Big and boutique, we connect you with fascinating family stories attached to this amazing group of wineries on the ultimate Yarra Valley winery experience.
Group sizes are small (speak with us about a private tour upgrade for 2 guests) so we can introduce you to private and intimate experiences away from crowds.
Your day starts with a 10am pick up from Melbourne City Hotel/accommodation by a friendly and fully qualified guide. Returning to your door at approximately 5pm
2 Premium Wine Tasting Events
Lunch with a glass of Wine (all dietary requirements catered for)
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Rochford Wines Yarra Valley, 878 - 880 Maroondah Hwy, Coldstream, Victoria 3770 Australia
Your Food and wine experience in the beautiful Yarra Valley includes a light lunch and 2 premium wine tasting experiences.
A highlight from Rochford Wines Yarra Valley is the new Cheese, Chocolate, Wine and Fondue experience for you to enjoy!
This decadent experience is the perfect winter warmer, hosted in the conservatory that is both relaxed and secluded.
The food and wine experience includes a wine flight of 6 wines, local and international hand selected cheeses and finishes with a decadent chocolate dipping pot with skewers of strawberries and marshmallows.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: De Bortoli Winery, 58 Pinnacle Lane Dixons Creek, Dixons Creek, Yarra Glen, Victoria 3775 Australia
Visit De Bortoli Estate for a cheese and wine pairing. This fabulous wine tasting event includes international and local cheeses paired with estate grown wine. Includes the famous Noble One
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Yarra Valley, Yarra Valley, Victoria
We stop for a light -1 course lunch before the Rochford Fondue experience
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Lunch - One course lunch with a glass of wine at leading winery restaurant in the Yarra Valley. These include Soumah, Dominique Portet, Tokar Estate or Rochford Estate
- Alcoholic Beverages - 2 Premium Wine Tasting events with the 2nd being Cheese, Chocolate and Wine Fondue at Rochford Estate
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Rochford Wines Yarra Valley
- Entry/Admission - De Bortoli Winery
Traveler pickup is offered
Central Pick up Location is St Paul's Cathedral on Flinders Street, by the stairs
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Epicurean Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.