With 20 years small group and private touring knowledge, Epicurean are leaders in presenting memorable, fun and informative food and wine experiences.
Your tour guide is passionate about food, wine and a proud local to the wine region you are visiting. This means that they can talk to you about your food and wine preferences so you are guaranteed "time well spent" when visiting the stunningly beautiful Mornington Peninsula maritime wine region.
In addition to being a region that includes world class wine producers the Mornington Peninsula is also known for impressive winery architecture, breathtaking views, rugged beaches, art, cheese production and a raft of fruit and vegetable producers.
Your day includes a premium wine tasting event, lunch with a glass of wine and a 2nd wine tasting following lunch before your return to your Melbourne City Hotel or Local Mornington Peninsula selected locations.
Minimum 4 guests for tour to operate
About This Deal
We have created a highly personalised, relaxed and informative food and wine day tour for you to enjoy.
You will have "time well spent" with a friendly and qualified guide sharing stories of the region, travelling in a luxury Mercedes for your comfort
Your day in the world class wine region of the Mornington Peninsula has been designed to embrace the love of food and wine, nature, sights and stories.
We incorporate a wonderful dining experience at a local favourite restaurant, Merrick's General Wine Store. Here you can sit down to enjoy a wonderfully thought out menu of local and seasonal produce paired with a glass of Elgee Park or Bailleau Wine.
You choose from one of the unique and informative wine tasting experiences that have been hand selected for you to have a deeper understanding of the wine journey as you taste the very best wines on offer. Or you may choose to spend more time sightseeing, visiting an animal sanctuary or to discover some art that is well known in this region.
• Quealy Winemakers, 62 Bittern-Dromana Rd, Balnarring, Victoria 3926 Australia
• Mornington Peninsula, Mornington Peninsula, Victoria
• Merrick's General Wine Store or Rare Hare (Jackalope Hotel)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Lunch - 2 course lunch with a glass of wine
- Alcoholic Beverages - glass of wine with lunch
- Wine Tasting
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Friendly and Qualified Guide
Jackalope Hotel Mornington Peninsula, 166 Balnarring Rd, Merricks North VIC 3926, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
- Station Pier Cruise Ship Terminal, 6 Waterfront Pl, Port Melbourne VIC 3207, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Epicurean Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.