The museum is home to Australia's Largest Dinosaurs and megafauna from South West Queensland. Visitors will be treated to a up close and personal tour of the dinosaur and megafauna laboratories and see the holotype specimen of Cooper Australia's Largest Individual.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eromanga Natural History Museum, 1 Dinosaur Drive, Eromanga, Queensland 4480 Australia
On this tour you’ll meet titanosaur sauropods, Cooper and George, the largest dinosaurs to have ever been found in Australia. Titanosaurs are one of the last remaining sauropod groups in the Cretaceous Period and also were the largest ever land-dwelling animals. The bones of Cooper and George are the largest bones of any dinosaur so far discovered in Australia, which makes them the largest bones of any animal to have walked the Australian continent.
Our local guides have an in-depth knowledge of fossil hunting and delight in unravelling the mysteries of the past. They’ll demonstrate exposing the fossilised bone using specialised tools. You’ll also see the incredible Eulo megafauna fossils and other natural history collections.
It’s not every day that you get to touch a 95 million-year-old dinosaur bone!
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guided Tour and Entry to the Museum Holotype room
- Entry/Admission - Eromanga Natural History Museum
- Coffee and/or Tea
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Eromanga Natural History Museum in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.