I have had private tours in over 50 cities and this tour has been the most fantastic one to date!
He is the most knowledgeable tour guide I have met, he is kind, considerate and his knowledge and love for Melbourne is beyond expectation.
His car is luxurious with a huge sun roof that allowed us almost a 180 degree view.
In a short time he provided me an experience of Melbourne that had me see why it is always voted the most livable city in the world.
I'm so so lucky he could fit us in!
LETS DISCUSS YOUR OUTINGS WHILE IN MELBOURNE AS THIS TOTALLY CUSTOMISABLE FOR YOU.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Phillip Island, Phillip Island, Victoria
I specialise in private custom tours and work with you to create a memorable day or multi-day experience in Melbourne.
I will collect you from either the port or your hotel and proceed to showcase Melbourne on our way to view to view the little penguins on Phillip Island.
On the way we can visit an Ozzie animal sanctuary , pass by the famous beach huts and I add many surprises on your journey.
A highlight of this private is to walk the boardwalk at Nobbies on Philip Island.
Smell the fresh ocean breeze and see Wallaby and geese plus many other local creatures.
As the sunsets we proceed to the world famous penguin parade and proceed to your choice of viewing bought either online or at the booking office. ( I can advise )
After the show I will take you back to your accommodation
tired but having enjoyed a wonderful day out with me .
Looking forward to meeting you in Marvellous Melbourne.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- As I will collect you it will not be necessary to meet via public transport.
- Its a long day out and finishes late so not recommended for young children
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Private transportation
- Bottled water - snacks
- All entrance tickets on the day
- Dinner - snacks and meals at your expense
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Errol Rink in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.