Enjoy a late departure on your owner operated chauffeured limousine style private tour of The Blue Mountains in an SUV.Your photographer tour guide host will take you to destinations the large groups can’t go.Not your typical tour, escape the crowds as you discover secluded tracks with waterfalls and lookouts giving various perspectives overlooking rock formations and valleys.This provides great photographic opportunities as you receive a professional photography session with hi resolution images as a keepsake. Gain pro tips and insights to improve your own photography skills and feel free to ask questions.Visit a popular but must-see Upper Blue Mountains Village for lunch with time at leisure. Option to discuss Scenic World to ride the Worlds Steepest Railway or take a scenic walk enjoying the numerous perspectives on display. Escape the crowded scenes with a visit to The Three Sisters, Echo Point in the afternoon for an amazing photo opportunity in natural light.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Mountains, Katoomba, New South Wales 2780 Australia
Explore in the privacy and comfort of your own limousine style of tour as we escape the crowds to unlisted secluded lookouts and waterfalls.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Wentworth Falls, New South Wales 2780 Australia
Explore Wentworth Falls and have the option of a walk across the falls to take in spectacular scenery with sheer drops along rocky cliff edges. How far we go is up to you.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Leura Mall, Village Centre, Leura, New South Wales 2780 Australia
Visit this popular upper Blue Mountains Village for a lunch break at a local bakery or cafe and spend time at leisure browsing the local shops.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cahill's Lookout, 258-276 Cliff Drive, Katoomba, New South Wales 2780 Australia
This part of The Mountains looks spectacular in the afternoon light from the west to enjoy views beyond the mountains across the Megalong Valley with views of Narrowneck peninsula Boars Head and the western edge of the Mountains.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Echo Point Lookout, Echo Point Road, Katoomba, New South Wales 2780 Australia
Photographing the Three Sisters must be considered as a highlight of the day and time it so the Three sisters are displayed at their best, in the afternoon light from the west. Although hard to avoid groups at this stop, we find the best time to visit is late-afternoon when the bulk of passengers have moved on, we save the best for last.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour is not suited for children under 4 - Please advise if booster seat is required
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A reasonable level of fitness is assumed when booking this tour.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
- Photography is Optional and Inclusive
- Hi Resolution Images of your tour
- Entry/Admission - Blue Mountains
- Scenic World Tickets
Traveler pickup is offered
EscapeScenes are a small family business and provide hotel pickups to all travellers within Sydney CBD.
- Sydney Airport, Airport Dr, Mascot, Botany Bay, New South Wales 2020 Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Escape Scenes in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need to Know
Fine Print and Helpful Information
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.