Take a private safe tour with no other guests in our SUV using your own personal driver. Your private Blue Mountains tour gets off the beaten track and explore further than typical tours. Sure we’ll see the important stuff, but there’s a lot more to The Blue Mountains that you’ll get to see.
Our itinerary is a guide, however as a private tour, you can discuss options that suit your interests as no two tours are the same. With flexibility, we'll shape this tour to suit your pace.
Examples include wildlife spotting, bushwalking, scenic lookouts, local village shopping, waterfalls not to mention going places the large groups can’t go listening to nothing but nature, no crowds, no traffic.
Your guide has over 10 years industry experience to bring you this truly an amazing experience, don’t take our word for it, see what our guests say.
Select 12:00 PM departure for sunset over the Mountains returning to your hotel 8:00 PM Approx.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Mountains, Katoomba, New South Wales 2780 Australia
Explore in the privacy and comfort of your own limousine style of tour as we escape the crowds to unlisted secluded lookouts and waterfalls.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lincoln's Rock, 51 Little Switzerland Dr, Blue Mountains National Park, New South Wales 2782 Australia
What an amazing introduction to the Blue Mountains as you take in views looking over the Jamison Valley from the Eastern Edge of the valley.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Govetts Leap Road, Blackheath, New South Wales 2785 Australia
See areas beyond where most groups go looking North to the Grose Valley uncovering an unexpected side to the Mountains
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Gardners Inn Hotel, 255 Great Western Hwy, Blackheath, New South Wales 2785 Australia
After checking out the local scenery, grab a Pub Lunch at The Blue Mountains Longest Continually Licensed Inn where you'll find reasonably-priced Pub Meals
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cahill's Lookout, 258-276 Cliff Drive, Katoomba, New South Wales 2780 Australia
This part of The Mountains looks spectacular in the afternoon light from the west to enjoy views beyond the mountains across the Megalong Valley with views of Narrowneck peninsula Boars Head and the western edge of the Mountains.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Narrow Neck Trail, Glenraphael Drive Blue Mountains National Park, Katoomba, New South Wales 2787 Australia
Get down and dirty along Narrowneck Peninsula, this section of the tour explores unpaved roads getting off the beaten path as we explore beyond the majority of larger tour groups. An immersive experience providing alternative views and photographic opportunities.
Stop At: Echo Point Lookout, Katoomba, New South Wales Australia
Photographing the Three Sisters must be considered as a highlight of the day and time it so the Three sisters are displayed at their best, in the afternoon light from the west. Although hard to avoid groups at this stop, we find the best time to visit is late-afternoon when the bulk of passengers have moved on, we save the best for last.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Last minute bookings must call our office first thing to confirm, departure time may be affected if this is the case.
- We welcome all ages, please advise if infant or child seats are required.
- A reasonable level of fitness is assumed when booking this tour.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
- Flexible departure to suit airport pickup to 12:00 PM
- Optional Sunset Times
- Entry/Admission - Blue Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Lincoln's Rock
- Entry/Admission - Govetts Leap
- Entry/Admission - Gardners Inn Hotel
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Escape Scenes in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.