Book 3 guests & bring 4th free!!
Bring your DSLR Camera to unlock its potential of taking magnificent images during your Blue Mountains Expedition. Come along as we discover scenic photography spots surrounding the Blue Mountains region.
Discover wonderful locations to work on your landscapes and long exposure waterfall photography in areas most groups don't go to.
Our primary concentration is sourcing landscapes, waterfalls and wildlife within the Upper Mountains areas between Wentworth Falls, Three Sisters and Narrowneck as we explore what the Jamison Valley has to offer. This can be flexible depending on photographic opportunities we are presented with.
Learn a few tricks of the trade when it comes to creative shooting and storytelling with the opportunity to use our hardware which is commonly used on wedding shoots. Get the opportunity to practice your skills in stunning locations only a seasoned guide will know using tripods and long exposure photography methods.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Mountains, Blue Mountains, New South Wales
We explore The Blue Mountains Waterfalls, lookouts and wildlife hotspots.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Wentworth Falls, Wentworth Falls, Blue Mountains, New South Wales
Work on the art of long exposure photography at Wentworth Falls' various vantage points.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Leura, Leura, Blue Mountains, New South Wales
Stop for an afternoon lunch break here at a local bakery to eat on the run.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Echo Point Lookout, Katoomba, New South Wales Australia
This is best photographed in the afternoon in natural light from the west.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Tour Requires a Minimum of 2 to Run
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- Bottled water
- Lunch - Hot Pie or Sausage Roll and a Drink
- Book 3 Seats to Bring 4th Guest Free
- Camera's and Lenses
Traveler pickup is offered
An exact time for pickup can only be determined 24 hours due to numbers and locations. Estimated time is 15 minutes prior to departure.
8 to 9 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Escape Scenes in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.