Tour the Margaret River region wineries and breweries in the airconditioned comfort of a luxury Rolls Royce Silver Spirit. After pick-up from your accommodation you will visit five wineries, two breweries and chocolate, cheese or olive oil providores and a scenic stop for a photo opportunity. Tour includes lunch at one of the breweries and tasting at local providores.
What You'll Get
Your day will begin with pickup from your accommodation in Margaret River, Busselton or Dunsborough at 10am. Over the next seven hours you will visit five wineries, two breweries (one for lunch) and tastings at local chocolate, cheese or olive oil providores in the luxury of a climate controlled classic Rolls Royce. Your knowledgable tour guide will inform you of local history and take you to wineries where you will learn about the the properties of the wines. A tour menu lunch will be provided at a local brewery and tastings of local produce throughout the day. Ample time is allocated at each venue for you to enjoy the tasting experience and a brewery is the last stop of the day to enable you to relax before returning to your accommodation. Cold bottled water is provided throughout the day
• Pick up and drop off at your accommodation in the Margaret River/Busselton region at 10am.
• Duration of the tour is 7 hours allowing ample time at each venue for tastings and lunch.
• Travel in a luxury classic Rolls Royce in airconditioned comfort, seating up to 4 passengers plus driver.
• Knowledgable tour guide will provide you with local history and information as you enjoy your day tasting the products of the region.
• Discover how the wines and beers are produced in the Margaret river region.
• Visits to five wineries, two breweries and tastings at local chocolate, cheese, olive oil and nougat providores.
• Tour lunch included at a brewery.
• Scenic stop at Canal Rocks for a photo opportunity.
• Order of itinerary will vary depending on your pickup/drop-off point.
• Bottled water provided
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Private tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Pickup at accommodation or Visitor Information Centre
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Esquire Classic Charters in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.