This hidden gem tour is a stripped back real life view of a working winery hosted by Nigel, our Winemaker. Nigel is the man to take you on a journey of wine like no other. The curtain will lift and you will be exposed to some incredible wines and winemaking insights.
The wine range is exceptional and the accolades prove this. Recently our winery was selected in The Wine Advocate’s “Top 100 Discoveries” which features 100 wines in the world not to be missed. This is a huge accomplishment to be recognized on such a global scale.
Our Cellar Door was also voted "Best Cellar Door Margaret River - Additional Experience" two years in a row by Gourmet Traveller 2019 and 2020.
About This Deal
Get to know Nigel, our Winemaker, and his quirky sense of humour for an enjoyable behind the scenes tour of the wine making process conducted in our Margaret River winery.
You may be lucky enough to taste wine straight from the barrel and at different stages of the winemaking process as you learn about a grape’s journey from the vine to the bottle.
Following the winery tour, you will be treated to a VIP tasting with Nigel wines where you may get an opportunity to taste museum vintages, try vertical tastings and compare young and old wines. You will finish the tour with a tasting plate on our stunning grass area.
Numbers are limited to 6 on this small-group tour to ensure an interactive experience.
• Tasting Plate - Enjoy a selection of gourmet charcuterie meats, cheeses, fruit and bread.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Alcoholic Beverages - VIP tasting with Nigel of our wines where you may get an opportunity to taste museum vintages, try vertical tastings and compare young and old wines
- Lunch - Enjoy a decadent selection of charcuterie meats, cheeses, fruit and bread.
Evoi Wines, 529 Osmington Rd, Bramley WA 6285, Australia
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the EVOI Wines in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.