An exclusive catamaran charter on Sydney harbour is always a good experience, what makes it an unforgettable experience is your host, Tim and his remarkable vessel Alilla. He lives in Bondi and has known the harbour all his life and has been chartering his catamarans for over 5 years with perfect 5 star reviews across all media platforms.His vessel, Alila, is very comfortable in all weather conditions, and very stable for those who aren’t. Kids are always welcome, we have most sized lifejackets onboard already and plenty of safe areas the kids can play. Fishing, swimming and diving is allowed, and gear can be rented with a days notice if you didn’t bring some away with you.Hope to see you out here!Tim
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, New South Wales 2060 Australia
Even been under the Coat Hanger?
Pass By: Sydney Opera House, Bennelong Point Easy walk from Circular Quay Train Station, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
I know a great spot in Farm Cove where you can grab a picture of the opera house framing the harbour bridge. A definite instragramable delight!
Stop At: Port Jackson, Sydney Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
Anywhere you want to go really! The catamaran and my experience are here to help you have the best day possible, just let me know what you'd like to do and we'll do it!
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Outdoor BBQ, Drink cups, plates, bbq gear, eski, platters, fridges, freezers
- Landing and facility fees
- Paddle Board and Lilly Pad
- Stereo System. Can either connect via bluetooth or iPhone Adapter jack.
- Toilets - 2 onboard
- Lunch - All meals must be provided or organised prior to departure. Please bring Ice to cool your drinks. If you'd help organising food, drinks and ice, it can be arranged for additional fee's.
- Towels and swimmers! Please bring your own and take away with you at the end of the charter.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Experience Sydney Harbour in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.