Bathe, relax and unwind at the Peninsula Hot Springs!
Join us for the day as we relax in the Mornington Peninsula’s very own hotsprings, followed by a stop at Arthurs Seat where you will admire the panoramic views from Murrays Lookout across the bay to the city before stopping at Mornington Peninsulas bathing boxes that is definitely Instagram-worthy.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Peninsula Hot Springs, 140 Springs Lane, Fingal, Victoria 3939 Australia
Kick off the day with an opportunity to relax that is not to be missed! Bathe, relax and unwind at this tranquil oasis of health and wellbeing. The Peninsula Hot Springs are a group of thermal mineral pools complete with reflexology walk, Turkish hamam, sauna, cold plunge pool and not to mention the iconic Hilltop Pool which boasts a 360-degree view of the region. Spend 2 -3 hours relaxing in naturally heated mineral baths.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Arthurs Seat, Arthurs Seat, Mornington Peninsula, Victoria
Next stop, Arthurs Seat where you will admire the panoramic views from Murrays Lookout across the bay to the city.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bathing Boxes Mornington Peninsula, Esplanade, Mount Martha VIC 3934, Australia
An iconic image of the Mornington’s Peninsula’s Port Phillip Bay, these bathing boxes are the area’s symbol of summer and are a tourist attraction to themselves. We’ll stop for a photo opportunity that is definitely Instagram-worthy where these bathing boxes are set upon the colourful back drop of the crystal blue ocean and a coastline to die for.
Duration: 25 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- Entry & Towel at Peninsula Hot Springs
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Peninsula Hot Springs
- Snacks - Drinks & Snacks are at own expense
- Locker Hire
8 hours 30 minutes
Mail Exchange Hotel, 688 Bourke St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Explore Australia Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.