The hidden tastes of the Bellarine
We travel through the Bellarine to discover some of the best food, wine, beer and cider that the locals produce as well as take in the breath-taking scenery that are enjoyed by the residents all year round. Take the day to experience the sights and tastes that this locally loved and world-renowned area has to offer.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Geelong Waterfront, 95 Eastern Beach Rd, Geelong VIC 3220, Australia
We start the day the way the locals do along Geelong’s spectacular waterfront and take the opportunity to breathe in the fresh sea air as we walk along the esplanade before getting the day underway.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Scotchmans Hill Winery and Cellar Door, 190 Scotchmans Road, Drysdale, City of Greater Geelong, Victoria 3223 Australia
Located on the picturesque Bellarine Peninsula with magnificent views, this winery is a produce of premium cool maritime climate wines and includes a tasting at the old French provincial barn house situated amongst the vineyards of an estate.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Jack Rabbit Vineyard, 85 McAdams Lane, City of Greater Geelong, Victoria 3223 Australia
Jack Rabbit Vineyard Renowned for its breathtaking views, the house of Jack Rabbit Café will give us an opportunity to break for lunch and taste some of the Bellarine Peninsula’s epic eateries in a local that the locals never want to leave!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Queenscliff Brewhouse, 2 Gellibrand St, Queenscliff VIC 3225, Australia
Join us for the ‘Tastes of the Region’ as we open the cellar door and regional tasting room of this well-known, lofty and light filled brewhouse. We’ll take the opportunity to sample some of the wines, craft beers, ciders that the Bellarine, Moorabool and Otway regions have to offer.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Flying Brick Cider Co, 1251/1269 Bellarine Hwy, Wallington VIC 3222, Australia
Lastly, we’ll finish the day on the spectacular al fresco lawn area of this cider house with a tasting paddle of ciders. Accompanied by some great food, some of the best wines the Bellarine area has to offer, a solid selection of beer and fair-trade coffee as well.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Alcoholic Beverages - Wine tasting at Jack Rabbit & Scotchman's Hill, Beer or Cider tasting at Flying Brick Cider Co.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Scotchmans Hill Winery and Cellar Door
- Entry/Admission - Jack Rabbit Vineyard
- Entry/Admission - Queenscliff Brewhouse
- Entry/Admission - Flying Brick Cider Co
Mail Exchange Hotel, 688 Bourke St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from these following locations in the Melbourne CBD and Geelong:
o Travelodge Hotel Southbank - 9 Riverside Quay, Southbank
o Regent Theatre - 191 Collins St, Melbourne
o Her majesty’s Theatre - 219 Exhibition St, Melbourne
o Mail Exchange Hotel Southern Cross – 688 Bourke Street.
o Geelong Fishermans Pier.
Please let us know your preferred pickup when booking. Pickup time will be advised upon confirmation from supplier.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Explore Australia Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.