The breathtaking sights of the Bellarine
Enjoyed by the locals daily and beloved the world around, this day out and about on the Bellarine Peninsula you’ll join us for a beautiful day along the coastline taking in some Aboriginal culture, hand-feeding native Australian Wildlife, picking fresh produce straight from the farm and enjoying local cuisine
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Geelong Waterfront, 95 Eastern Beach Rd, Geelong VIC 3220, Australia
The locals start the day with a walk along Geelong’s spectacular waterfront so why would we do any different! We’ll take the opportunity to breathe in the fresh sea air as we travel the esplanade before getting the day underway.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Narana Aboriginal Cultural Centre, 410 Surfcoast Hwy, Geelong, City of Greater Geelong, Victoria 3221 Australia
We take this opportunity to be educated and learn about the world’s oldest living culture first hand as we listen to stories of the Ancient Dreamtime as well as get up close to hand feed the local Emu’s and Wallabies.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Point Lonsdale Lighthouse, Point Lonsdale, Victoria Australia
Travelling along the Bellarine Peninsula, we’ll take a pitstop to stroll around the Point Lonsdale Lighthouse for a divine photo opportunity that is definitely Intagram-worthy. No filter needed!
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Searoad Ferries, 1 Wharf St E, Queenscliff VIC 3225, Australia
Savour the moment as we sail upon the bay, enjoy a regional produce hamper lunch on-board the ferry and observe some of the most serene bay views that the coastline has to offer.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Tuckerberry Hill Blueberry Farm, 35 Becks Rd, Drysdale, City of Greater Geelong, Victoria 3222 Australia
Join the hunt for the biggest, ripest and reddest strawberries you have ever seen in a true paddock-to-punnet experience to be enjoyed by all. Seasonally you will get to pick your own punnets on this 90-acre patch of beauty that is owned and operated by a local family with a passion for fresh produce that is shared by all.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Lunch - Regional lunch hamper
- Entry/Admission - Point Lonsdale Lighthouse
- Entry/Admission - Searoad Ferries
- Entry/Admission - Tuckerberry Hill Blueberry Farm
1: Mail Exchange Hotel, 688 Bourke St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
2: Travelodge Hotel Melbourne Southbank, 9 Riverside Quay, Southbank VIC 3006, Australia
3: Regent Theatre, 191 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
4: Her Majesty's Theatre, 219 Exhibition St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
10 hours 30 minutes
Mail Exchange Hotel, 688 Bourke St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Explore Australia Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.