Do you like adventure? If you are tired of joining the usual tourist crowd then you should book this intense and very personal way to enjoy the full breadth of Sydney Harbour in your own boat. Book your unique self-driving experience and enjoy the most beautiful harbour in the world from a completely different perspective. Discover the major highlights within 75 minutes. Drive below the Harbour Bridge, next to Sydney Opera House and glimpse up-scale residential properties from their backyard. No license or boating experience is required, just follow our knowledgeable and experienced guide.
Departure Point: Rose Bay Boat Ramp, Lyne Park, Rose Bay
The boat ramp is located right next to the Rose Bay Ferry Terminal.
From the city you can either use the F7 Eastern Suburbs Ferry to Rose Bay or take buses 323, 324 or 325. Alternatively you can drive the New South Head road to Rose Bay (Lyne Park).
About This Deal
The custom-built boats can accommodate two people each and due to their special design will offer you a completely different viewpoint on the water compared to the large sightseeing vessels in Sydney Harbour. This will enable you to get a much more intense boating experience. The group sizes are limited to 6 people only to allow for a very intimate trip. Your knowledgeable and experienced guide will lead lead you to the best spots and assist you on the water if necessary.
• Drive below the Harbour Bridge and past Sydney Opera
• See the massive navy ships in Garden Island
• Enjoy close views of upscale residential areas
• Get to know beautiful harbour islandsThe experience will begin with a boat safety and operations briefing. Once training is completed, you will be able to operate your own boat and enjoy the adventure. Weather and sea conditions permitting you will see the world-famous Harbour Bridge, iconic Sydney Opera House and visit several islands and upscale residential areas. Driving your own boat will provide you with a unique and very personal way to experience Sydney Harbour away from the crowds.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 18 years to rent the boat
- Minimum age is 16 years to drive the boat
- Minimum age is 10 years to participate in the tour
- Maximum combined weight for two participants is 220 kg
- Please dress appropriately and take a spare t-shirt in case you get wet. Ponchos will be provided.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Life vests
- Safety and instructional briefing
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Explore Sydney Harbour in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.