Explore the Swan Valley on this 5-hour morning tour visiting a range of the best venues for delicious tastings including honey, wine, chocolate, coffee, nut and nougat. Also try some Australian bush tucker at an Aboriginal cultural centre. This tour is perfect for those wanting to see the best of the Swan Valley in an easy way.
What You'll Get
The Swan Valley is a diverse region that is a 25 minute drive from the center of Perth with award winning wineries, breweries, distilleries, confectionery outlets, restaurants and cafes that make up the "Swan Valley Food & Wine Trail." The Swam Valley has something to offer just about everyone.
Your will be picked up from your hotel where you begin your journey to visit a range of the best venues the Swan Valley has to offer. You will visit the chocolate factory where you can taste the locally made chocolate. Stop at Morish Nuts to try their wide range of nuts from their caramel coated, wasabi macadamia, hot cashews, almonds, abalone flavored and savory nibbles just to name a few.
The Mondo Nougat factory is always a hit for those with a sweet tooth as they have a delicious, Italian made, soft nougat. After at the honey tasting stop, be amazed at how many different varieties of honey there are and the differences in their taste.
For wine tasting, taste the premium wines at one of the many wonderful vineyards in the Swan Valley. There will be a pit stop at the Maalinup aboriginal gallery where you will get to learn about aboriginal culture and taste traditional bush food.
Even for those that aren't coffee lovers you will love learning about how coffee is processed and made. The tour will end with drop off back at your accommodation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required - we can store the wheelchair in the coach and the places visited are accessible.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- All tasting fees
- All activities
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Central, West & East Perth)
- Entry/Admission - Maalinup Aboriginal Gallery
- Entry/Admission - Mondo Nougat
- Entry/Admission - Morish Nuts Swan Valley
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is also available from Perth Train Station. Should your hotel not be in the area defined above, please contact us and we can let you know your nearest pickup point.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Explore Tours Perth in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.