Spend a day off the tourist track wandering through suburban streets in Sydney’s diverse and unique neighbourhoods. Along the way we will sample food at local cafes and restaurants, eating foods you may never have heard of but are much loved by Australians.
We will stop for a drink at a local pub to give you a chance to try an Australian beer, wine or cider. You are on holidays after all!! Using Sydney’s public transport network, we will get from spot-to-spot on foot and just like the locals do; by ferry, train, bus and tram.
Join this tour if you are interested in:
- Delicious food (all included)
- Skipping the tourist traps
- Experiencing like a local
- Exploring by foot
- Becoming an expert in Sydney’s public transport
- Learning about local history
What to bring:
Comfortable footwear, most of the tour is done on foot
About your guide:
Corinne has lived in Sydney her whole life and loves to show it off.
Come and find out why 5 million people call Sydney home!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sydney Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales Australia
Spend time walking along Sydney Harbour, enjoying views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House. Take a ferry on the harbour.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Wendy Whiteley's Secret Garden, Near Luna Park via Clark Park, Lavender St, North Sydney, New South Wales 2060 N.S.W. Australia
On this tour you will visit Wendy's Secret Garden where you can wonder through the garden and enjoy views of the water and Sydney Harbour Bridge
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Tramsheds, 1 Dalgal Way Forest Lodge, Off The Crescent, Sydney, New South Wales 2037 Australia
Hear about the history of the tram network in Sydney as you explore Tramsheds.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Balmain, Balmain, New South Wales
Walk through the streets of Balmain hearing about the history of the neighbourhood. Stopping for food and a drink at a pub in the area.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Chinatown, Chinatown, New South Wales
Sit down and enjoy delicious food in Chinatown with your guide.
Duration: 40 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Public Transport Costs
Blacksmith, 116 Chalmers St, Surry Hills NSW 2010, Australia
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Fingerprint Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.