ESTUARY FISHING IN TRINITY INLET, CAIRNS
The open waters, creeks and deep channel of the Cairns Estuary System are an extremely important part of the breeding cycle of juvenile fish. This offers exceptional fishing for adult species in the Cairns area. This state Marine Park is a natural habitat to deep holes, mudflats, snags and drop-offs for a wide variety of fish species.
Common tropical estuarine species caught are but not limited to.....Grunter (Javelin Fish), Fingermark, Blue Salmon, Queen Fish (Queenies), Thread Fin, Mangrove Jack, Estuary Cod, Bream, Flathead, Trevally, Hairtail, Tarpon, Mud Crabs and....The Prize catch a Barramundi.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fish Tales Charters, Cairns Marlin Marina Wharf Street, Finger D berth 2, Cairns, Queensland 4870 Australia
Why not take a guided fishing charter in the smooth waters of Trinity Inlet (The Cairns Harbour). Board a 19-foot (6-meter) flat-bottom boat called the River Rocket for a 4.5 hour guided fishing charter with an experienced fishing guide. You will explore mangroves and watch for wildlife—including saltwater crocodiles—as you search for local fish species (including but not limited too )Grunter, Fingermark, Blue Threadfin, Queenfish, King Threadfin, Trevally, Mangrove jack, Estuary cod, Bream Flathead, Hairtail, Tarpon, Mud crab to name a few...or the the PRIZE CATCH a Barramundi. All necessary fishing gear is included in the tour price. We ask you to wear a long sleeve cotton shirt and wide brim hat and to bring along your sunnies, your hat, your camera and a few beers are Okay (cans only).
Morning charter and Full Day meet at the Marlin Marina Finger D berth 2 at 7.00 am,
Atfernoon charter meet at the Marlin Marina Finger D berth 2 at 12.50 pm
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people to confirm each booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- COVID-19:It is a mandatory from the Queensland Government that all passengers must show proof of being double vaccinated with a TGA approved COVID-19 vaccine prior to boarding our vessel. We ask everyone prior to boarding to check-in via QLD check in app; we have one available onboard.
- Bottled water, Ice and Esky for cold drinks
- Professional fishing guide with live commentary on board
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Top quality rods & reels as well as all tackle
- Sunglasses, Sunscreen, Hat, and Camera
- A few beers are Okay.
- Wear a long sleeve cotton shirt and wide brim hat
4 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Fish Tales Charters in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.