Uncover all there is to learn about Sydney - Australia's oldest city - on this two-and-a-half hour comprehensive historical walking tour through the heart of Sydney.
Starting at 2.30pm at Hyde Park's Obelisk, you'll hear about Australia's war history before exploring the beautiful Queen Victoria Building and boutique shopping districts.
Walking along we'll venture down Macquarie Street to hear the stories behind the iconic sights in this street, before zig zagging across to George Street - Sydney's oldest street, as we head toward Sydney Harbour and Australia's first suburb - The Rocks.
As we get to The Rocks we'll stroll through some narrow laneways and uncover cutaways that are a reminder of Australia's convict past that dates back to the late 1700's. And you can't visit Sydney without checking out the Sydney Harbour Bridge...
With stunning views across Circular Quay, we'll sit down for a post-tour drink at one of Sydney's oldest and iconic pubs, where this tour will finish.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hyde Park, Elizabeth St, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
The tour begins at Hyde Park
Pass By: Queen Victoria Building (QVB), Queen Victoria Building 455 George St, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Explore one of Sydney's finest buildings that almost got knocked down at one stage.
Pass By: The Rocks, The Rocks, New South Wales
Discover Sydney's first European settlement and learn about the stories from years gone by.
Pass By: Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, New South Wales 2060 Australia
Our tour guide will share with you the story of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Rocks area
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please do not bring bags that you cannot carry on you during the tour
- Please wear suitable walking gear
- You must be 18 and above for the alcoholic beverages post-tour.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- Guests will be required to download the Service NSW app, and link their vaccination status to the app. Please bring your phone to QR code in at the starting point.
- A post tour drink is included
- A wonderful tour guide to lead the way and share the stories of Sydney with you
- Photos will be taken for you so all you need to do is look around and take it all in
- Gratuities are not required
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Hyde Park Obelisk, Elizabeth St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Circular Quay Railway Station, Alfred St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Fit City Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.