Explore the beautiful Blue Mountains on a day trip from Sydney. Start your day with a visit to Featherdale Wildlife Park where you'll see a number of native Australian animals. From here, head to Echo Point for the perfect view of the iconic Three Sisters. For those nature lovers, a visit to Scenic World won't disappoint. Enjoy a cable-way ride with glass-floor cabins offering stunning views over the valley and finish your day with a river cruise up the Parramatta River back to either Circular Quay (finishes at 6.15pm) or Darling Harbour (near Barangaroo at 6.30pm).
About This Deal
After meeting your guide at your centrally located pickup location, travel approximately 45-minutes towards Featherdale Wildlife Park, one of Sydney's favorite native wildlife sanctuaries home to iconic Australian animals such as kangaroos, koala's, and a range of stunning native bird-life. Here you'll have the opportunity to take a selfie with a koala, get up close for a face-to-face encounter as you hand-feed and pose for the camera with the animals.
Next, enjoy lunch at a cafe in Leura. After lunch, your tour will make it's way to Echo Point Katoomba, the perfect vantage point for the iconic Three Sisters; a stunning natural rock formation named after an Aboriginal legend which describes a tale of three sisters turned to stone. Here, let your guide take you back in time as you explore the legends of the local Indigenous people and discover the history surrounding the rock formation. You'll also have time for the perfect photo opportunity as you look-out across the Jamison Valley and view the unique blue haze that covers the skyline.
Up next is Scenic World, one of the Blue Mountains most frequently visited attractions. For the nature lovers, soak up the fresh air and see the world heritage listed rainforest canopy as you make your way through the lush greenery along the boardwalks. If you're up for a little more adventure, scenic world is home to the worlds steepest incline railway as well as an incredible scenic cable-way ride. The cable-way is a fully enclosed glass floor cabin providing unique views over the valley out to the Three Sisters, Orphan Rock, Mt Solitary and the stunning Katoomba Falls. You'll feel like you're flying as you travel over the breathtaking Katoomba Falls - a sight you won't want to miss. If the glass floor isn't for you, there is solid flooring with seating available around the outskirts of the cabin.
End your day on a high as you bypass the peak hour traffic with a relaxing cruise down the Parramatta River back to either Darling Harbour or Circular Quay. See some of Sydney's most expensive real estate as you cruise along the river and end with the perfect harbor photo opportunities as you arrive back in the CBD.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Pick Up from select hotels only, please only select a hotel from the drop down list, should you enter an address which is not featured on the drop down list, we will notify you of the closest pick up point, please ensure you look out for messages advising you of an alternative pick up location.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- National Park fees
- 3 Rides at Scenic World (includes a ride on the Cableway, Skyway and Railway)
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Blue Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Featherdale Sydney Wildlife Park
- Entry/Admission - Scenic World Blue Mountains
- Entry/Admission - The Three Sisters
- Entry/Admission - Echo Point Lookout
- Entry/Admission - Katoomba Falls
- Hotel drop-off
1: Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel at Circular Quay, 30 Pitt St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
2: Sydney Central YHA, 11 Rawson Place Corner of Pitt St and, Rawson Pl, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
3: DeVere Hotel, 44-46 MacLeay St, Potts Point NSW 2011, Australia
4: Holiday Inn Potts Point-Sydney, 203 Victoria St, Potts Point NSW 2011, Australia
5: Holiday Inn Darling Harbour, 68 Harbour St, Darling Harbour NSW 2000, Australia
6: Rydges Sydney Harbour, 55 George St, The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia
7: ibis Sydney Darling Harbour, 70 Murray St, Pyrmont NSW 2009, Australia
8: Oaks Sydney Goldsbrough Suites, 243 Pyrmont St, Darling Harbour NSW 2009, Australia
9: PARKROYAL Darling Harbour, 150 Day St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
10: Primus Hotel Sydney, 339 Pitt St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
11: Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney, 27 O'Connell St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
12: Radisson Hotel and Suites Sydney, 72 Liverpool St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
13: Rydges World Square Hotel, 389 Pitt St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
14: Shangri-La Hotel, Sydney, 176 Cumberland St, The Rocks NSW 2000, Australia
15: Travelodge Hotel Sydney Wynyard, 7-9 York St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
16: Vibe Hotel Sydney, 111 Goulburn St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
1: Circular Quay, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
2: King Street Wharf, The Promenade, Lime St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the FJ Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.